Fourty two

It's been two weeks since then. Mark was discharged a few days ago while I was discharged the day after I knew I was pregnant.

My boyfriend forced me to just stay at home to avoid getting some soft of diseases around the hospital or to avoid getting stressed. But of course, I am stubborn. I remained at his side all thoughout those days that he was admitted to the hospital. I was there when the doctor said he's safe and I was there when the doctor said he's ready to be discharged.

Also, if I stayed at home, I will miss him. Pregnancy hormones must be doing this to me that even if he was just away for a few minutes, I miss him.

I glance around my own room in his condo, trying to find him the moment I wake up. My lips turns into a small pout when I found out he's not here. He always wakes me up though? Why isn't he here?

I got up from bed only with boxers and his loose shit. I open the door and walk towards the living room and saw that he was working on his laptop and he was reading some papers as well while the television was rolling but it's on mute.

I sigh and smile at the morning sight of my boyfriend. His specs on his eyes, his naked upper half, his sexy hairy legs and the way his tongue cross on his bottom lip.

I don't want to disturb him so I went to the kitchen and do my own coffee and make one for him as well, I know he doesn't drink coffee anymore if it's not from me so I make sure to always make one for him whenever he needs it.

I glance around the living room again and pout, he is still busy. He's on some sort of a video call with a lot of people, while tapping some words on a few tabs. What is he doing?

I slowly walk towards him and put both coffee in the coffee table where he placed his device. He was shocked but he composed himself after seeing me. He puts the papers aside to give me a tight hug.

"Good morning, baby..."

"Are you busy?"

He nods, then he pecks my forehead and my cheeks.

"Is there something you want? Do you want me to end this now? Do you want to cuddle?"

"No," I bite my bottom lip.

I want to cuddle but he's busy.

He sighs.

"I know you're lying. Let me just finish this okay? It really won't last long, just give me a few minutes..." He breaths out and finally work on his laptop.

There were few voices that I heard from his device, it was in sort of english words with different accents from Mark, british?

There are students in there and one professor that teaches them all. Mister Lee isn't talking but he is attentive to all their words and he is writing them all.

A few minutes, the professor said goodbye and it did not take a second for Mister Lee to end the call and throw his laptop away.

Then he faces me and gave me a big and warm smile.

"What does my baby wants?"

I huff and sit on his lap.

"Cuddles."

He soothingly rubs my back and pulls me close to his bare chest. I met his warm biceps and hug his nape.

"And talk..."

"You want to talk?" He asks almost as if he's talking to a child. "Say it baby..."

I tighten my hold on his shoulder and bury my face on his neck.

I've been dying to say this to him in days!

"I want to finish college..." I said in a weak voice.