Chapter Thirty-Four

It had been 7 months since then and the baby was growing stronger every day. You and Aizawa had decided to wait on finding out the gender, but the students had taken to making bets with each other. Mina grinned. "$10 it's a girl!" Bakugou shook Mina's hand. "You're on, racoon eyes!" Your hands rested on your stomach as you smiled. 'Whatever you are...boy or girl, I'll be happy.'

...

You sat in the classroom, watching everyone. Your birthday was fast approaching, being only two days away. The students had been working on something, but refused to let you see it. You also often saw Mei with them. Aizawa looked at you, "I know you're curious." You turned to him. "You know what they're up to, don't you?" Aizawa shrugged. "I can't say that I don't." You whined. "Tell me!" Aizawa chuckled and kissed your forehead before starting classes for the day. You sighed and leaned back in your seat, a small smile playing on your face.

...

A couple days had passed and it was now your birthday. You had woken up to breakfast in bed, courtesy of Aizawa and your children. After that, Class 1-A greeted you in the common room with a chorus of 'happy birthday's. Classes started as usual, but everyone was actually behaving for once.

...

The bell rang, signifying the end of classes for the day, but no one got up. Aizawa turned to you. "The class has a present for you." He turned to the class. "Alright. Go ahead." The girls brought up one box, the boys brought up another one, and Eri and Ren entered the room, holding another one. They put the boxes down on the table in front of you before stepping back and waiting. You reached towards the girls' box first and took the lid off. Your eyes became glossy. "..." In the box was a pair of metallic silver cat ear prosthetics. You looked over at Aizawa. He approached and took the prosthetics out of the box. He gently fitted them on your ears before pulling away. You felt a light shock run through the nerves in your ears for a moment. You smiled. "Let's see if they work..."

You could hear everything so much clearer. You felt a hand on your shoulder and you jumped, but you smiled widely as you felt your new ears perk up. You turned to the girls, hugging each of them. "Thank you..." You opened the next box, feeling even more tears well up when you spotted the prosthetic tail curled up in it. Aizawa fit the tail on you and you attempted to wag your tail. Your tail wagged normally. With your happiness and excitement, your ears and tail twitched. "Thank you, boys." You opened Eri and Ren's box last. Inside was what looked like silver tips for press on nails. You looked up from the box. "What are these?" Ren giggled. "For your claws, mama!" You were silent as Aizawa trimmed your fingernails and attached the tips to them. He let go of your hands and watched you. You felt your hands go numb for a moment before they regained feeling. "Let's see..."

You extended your palm and instead of feelingpain, your claws came out. After that, everyone went down to the common roomfor your birthday dinner and cake. You received a few more presents from thestudents and one obscene one from Midnight. Aizawa turned to you. "How are youfeeling?" You smiled. "I'm fine. The baby's just been kicking a lot." Hehummed. "That's good. Maybe we should get you to bed. You need to rest." Youstood and Aizawa wrapped an arm around your waist to steady you. Just then, youfelt something wet run down your thighs. You gasped as a sharp pain wracked yourbody. You gripped onto Aizawa's arm tightly. "I think the baby's coming..."Aizawa looked at you in shock. "But it's too early, isn't it? You're only eightmonths..." You winced. "Just get me to the hospital." The students, Eri, and Renwatched as Aizawa quickly took you out of the room. Ren looked up at Shinsou. "Mama'shaving the baby?" Shinsou nodded. "Yes. Here, let's go make sure everything'sclean for when they get back, ok?" Eri smiled. "Ok, big brother..." Shinsoupicked up the two and carried them upstairs to the dorm. He was worried foryou, but he had to keep the two children in his arms distracted.