2.

Veronica's POV

"Can you please just stop doing that?" I asked getting irritated for the nth time..

but he didn't seem to care.So currently I am in a flight to New York city,where i am going to start a new phase of my life....my whole life I've been living here,in India but after completing my masters...I am moving to do internship for Kingston and corps. And maybe after gaining some experience I can start my own company.

Well yes i always wanted to become a successful businesswoman because getting dependent on anyone has always seemed absurd to me.

"Ouch.." i winced in pain as the boy elbowed me again..these teenage boys i tell you...

From the past 30 minutes he is just listening to his i pods and dancing as he is the one in the music video 🙄.

It will still take atleast 8 hours to reach New York so i decided to take a nap.

**

Finally after 15 hours long flight,I am here.

I quickly grabbed my luggage and called my friend Adam...
Adam and I met at the student-exchange program held in our college and he was one of the students to come there....we get along quite well and when i told him about my internship here.He told me that he will take take care of my living..which i am really thankful to him...

"Hello" the voice came from the other side of the phone

"Hey Adam,where are you? You are here to pick me from the airport right?"

"Ofcourse Nick,I am here at the gate no.5.."

"Alright,coming!!"

After that i went to gate no.5 ,met Adam and he took me to his flat for the day because the apartment he booked for me was getting cleaned.

**

Above is the picture of Veronica...isn't she beautiful? 😍

Ps-if you think that there are grammatical mistakes or any mistake you want to point out...feel free to do so..because english is not my first language...