Rules

"Know the rules well, so that you can break them

"Know the rules well, so that you can break them."

 Do you know who said this? If anyone does comment it here ----->>> 

 Anyway, that wasn't our point. We are here to discuss the rules for you guys to follow so that you could be a part of our community. 

 *Permanently follow our community account as well as our founder -IExist-

 *Give a shoutout to our account on your message board and that is a must. 

 *Add our hiring book to your reading list. 

 * "Better be 3 hours soon than being 1 minute late" - William Shakespeare.                     
Isn't that right? Works assigned to you must be completed on time and if you need more time, inform the founder or the responsible member beforehand. 

 *If you want hiatus or if you want to leave the community, you should inform the founder. You should not leave without any prior information. 

 *'Give respect take respect.' Respect each and every member of the community. Negative and toxic commands should not be passed. Homophobia, racism, sexism etc such things are a big no in this community. Not just in this community, it shouldn't be practised anywhere. 

 *Every member is allowed into the community only after going through a simple interview.

 That's all. Aren't the rules too easy? Everyone who wants to be a part of the community is expected to abide to all the rules.
So are you ready to follow all the rules? Are you ready to be a part of the community? the what are you waiting go through the roles and choose one or two roles you are interested in.