𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘

TWSEVERE ABUSEIMPLIED OBSESSION BEATING TIL DEATHSEVERE TRAUMA INFLICTED ONTO A CHILDSOMEWHAT WEIRDCORESTALKINGC! WILBUR NOT CC! WILBUR______________

TW
SEVERE ABUSE
IMPLIED OBSESSION
BEATING TIL DEATH
SEVERE TRAUMA INFLICTED ONTO A CHILD
SOMEWHAT WEIRDCORE
STALKING
C! WILBUR NOT CC! WILBUR
______________

- (m/n) had always wanted Tommy to safe, since pogtopia had started, (m/n) had to have eyes on him at all times.  Tommy was a funny little man, always cracking a joke here and there.  And (m/n) loved him for his goofy nature...

"IM DOING MY BEST FOR YOU TOMMY"

(M/n) heard screaming and choked sobs from the entrance of pogtopia, so to get a better hear he placed his ear next to the door, "god Tommy you're so useless, I wish techno was here.. hes more better than you.."  (m/n) was pissed off at this moment, he heard the slow cracking of the dirt breaking.

He hid behind a tree to spy more on the duo, Wilbur walked out and went somewhere. (M/n) came out of his hiding space to see Tommy crying his eyes out.. oh that made (m/n) feel pity for him. So he crouched down and held onto Tommy's shoulder.

(M/n) knew that that's how people can calm down Tommy, the blonde male sobbed loudly as he put his head in (m/n)'s chest.  The [h/c] male sighed, this wasn't the first time Tommy was yelled at. But it was going to be the last....

-  (m/n) stalked Wilbur for ages, knowing everything he did at certain times, knew his location always, and knew what kind of abuse he inflicted onto Tommy, such as verbal and physical, and (m/n) despised Wilbur, so much he went on tangents about how and where he would kill Wilbur.

So today was the day Wilbur would not see the light of day.. in the middle of the night (m/n) had snuck into pogtopia, he saw Wilbur sleeping in a bed near the entrance.  So this would be easy.. (m/n) dragged wilbur out of the place.

He dragged him to a secluded area, and tied him down to the ground. 

Few hours later

Wilbur finally woke up from his sleep to see where he was, he was in a dark room, he started to freak out, "h-hey!  Who ever trapped me here,, show yourself !!" Wilbur shouted into the void of darkness, he then felt cold hands run through his shoulder.

He shivered as they ran up his face, one of the hands covered his mouth, "shhhh" (m/n) shushed the loud male.

(M/n) looked down on wilbur, he lifted a hand off his face, he then grabbed a knife from beside him and held it against wilbur's cheek.

A gasp was heard from the brown haired male as he felt the cold, gray blade press against his skin.

"Don't worry.. it will only take a little.."

_____

Wilbur sat with tears falling from his face, half his face was sliced off, (m/n) smiled, this is what he deserved for what he did to tommy.

(M/n) got up and looked down at the crying wilbur.  The male then kicked him in the mouth, blood fell from his mouth as he continued to cry....

Then the beating became more brutal....

"Good night wilbur.."

__________
IM SORRY WILBUR 💔