10 - 𝐅𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞́?

[Joohyun's POV]

"Love isn't easy...that's true.."

I was sitting on the bed hugging my knees. The clock said 10 am. I have been sitting here from the night and I decided to stay at home today. My mind. My mind? It was not at all working. Not. At. All.

I don't want to make assumptions without knowing the whole story. But still...people who will hear I rejected him..two times...will probably think I'm a psycho, a crazy girl who doesn't have any feelings.

But I know...I know what I've experienced.....I just don't want to be hurt again!.....

*buzz buzz*

My phone buzzed as it was in silent mode. I couldn't think straight, but still I grabbed it and saw the caller name. Jennie.

Well yeah she knew everything that happened till now except yesterday's incident. The night incident.

"Hello? Joohyun are you okay baby?"
"No I am not! I am
not!"
"What?"

I told her everything that happened yesterday night.

"But..are you sure you saw correct that day?" she asked me.

"Yeah I.....did!" ....

{FLASHBACK (Day-3 of living in Jeon Mansion)}

That day when we both were coming back home from school. The drive was silent. But I was happy. Everything was going smoothly...maybe you could say that I already got the hint that he likes me?...but then....

*ring ring*

Jungkook's phone was ringing. I saw the caller id and it said..."Baby?"

I patted my eyes and looked at his phone again and yeah I was right. It was "Baby". I couldn't believe in my eyes. Cuz as long as I remember, he told me that he is single but.....why?? Why did he lie to me?

I was really in shock. I really couldn't believe in my eyes. After a while I saw Jungkook hanging up the call without picking it up.

"Who was it?" I asked him. "Mom!" he said. "Oh!" wow what a great liar. Good. Very good. Brilliant. Outstanding. I really didn't expect this from him. But it doesn't matters to me right. I don't...love him?. Do I? Maybe I do? Ugh!!

{End of FLASHBACK}

"Uh girl...maybe you should give sometime to yourself. First discover if you love him or not, then second clarify that call. Just take your time." Jennie said calmly.

"You know what...to be honest...I like him...infact I love him....but him? On one hand he fucking has a girlfriend and on the other hand, he says he loves me? Like for real?" you slowly shout. "Okay so tell me now! Do you believe in destiny?" she asked me..

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" I shouted. Well yeah destiny is the thing I believe the most in my life. From my childhood. "Then believe in it....even if its late....everything will be good!" she said, her soothing voice really helped me in calming down a little.

"Okay...thank you!" I said in a low voice. She hung up. I really can't admit any type of feelings at this time. I was both perplexed and petrified. I just don't know what to do...what to feel....

Throughout the day, I just sat on my bed hugging my knees, feeling all desolated from inside.

[•••]

"Good morning Joohyun-ahh! I missed you so much..." Jennie rejoiced, pulling me by my hand to her seat. "God everything seemed worthless without you." She exclaimed.