Jinmina

"Mr. Jin, you have a meeting in half an hour." Jin smiles as his secretary goes onside his office. "Thank you Mina. What would I do without you?"

Mina smirks as she stands by the CEOs door. "Well.. you would probably be a mess." If it were any other person, Jin would've fired them in a heartbeat, but Jin was used to Mina saying such things, especially because they knew what was about to happen.

"Are you busy?" Jin asks, smirking as he rolls his chair to the side of his huge desk, where Mina could see Jin entirely. Mina rolls her eyes. "No, do you want me to do something?"

Jin bites his lips as he opens his legs, showing his now visible bulge in front of her. Mina smiles as she walks in and locks the door behind her. She walks to Jin and straddles him as she puts both her hands on his broad shoulders. "You're so dirty."

"Oh yeah? Look who's talking." Jin says as he gestures to her grinding on his hard on. Mina just moaned as she then closes the gap between them. They then began to hungrily make out as Mina continued to grind on Jin. The guy holds onto her waist as he helped Mina grind faster.

Soon, Mina's hands snake to the man's suit and unbuttons it and as she was done, Jin began to do the same to Mina's shirt, causing Mina to groan into their heated make out.

And after Mina's shirt was undone, she smirks as she gets off Jin and kneels down before him. And without hesitation, she unbuckles the man's belt and unzips his pants. Jin groans as Mina takes a hold of his hard bulge and massaged it. "Fuck daddy~" Mina moans as she kisses the tip of the covered bulge.

"Fuck.. don't tease babygirl." Jin growls and Mina moans once more as she finally pulls down his boxers, revealing his hard dick. And without hesitation, Mina began sucking on the tip, causing Jin to groan and pull his head back in pleasure.

And it wasn't long before Mina began to go down, inching her way down to the very bottom of the thick cock, making the man groan even more in pleasure. Mina then began deepthroating Jin as the man then takes a hold of her head and pushes her down, causing her to choke a bit. Soon, Mina lets go of the Jin's dick and pumps it slowly. Watching as pre cum oozed from the tip.

"You like that daddy? Did I make you feel good?" Mina asks in an innocent tone and Jin smirks. "You did great baby, but you're about to make daddy feel even better.

And with that, Jin pulls Mina up and smashes their lips together with Jin's hand shaking to the zipper of Mina's miniskirt. And as Jin was doing that, Mina finally pulls off Jin's suit, revealing his broad shoulders and well-built body.

And soon enough, they were both naked and ready. Jin was still sitted on his chair and Mina was taking a hold of his dick as she aligns it to her entrance. And as it did, they both groan in pleasure. Mina didnt even feel pain as she began moving up and down on the man's dick. Jin groans at the sight and grips on Mina's waist. And it wasn't long before he began bouncing her up and down on his dick in a very fast pace, causing the girl to moan out loud, and to prevent her from attracting too much attention, Jin closes the gap between them and they began to hungrily make out once more.

Soon, Jin was starting to get close, so he lifts the girl up and without pulling out, he sets her to his clear desk and began thrusting into her fast, causing the girl to scream in pleasure, and again, Jin loqers his head and kissed her to prevent her from screaming too much.

"You like that? Daddy's dick thrusting into your tight pussy?" Jin teases as he fucks into her faster and Mina desperately nods her head, lost for words. And because he wasn't getting an answer, Jin then slapped her ass, causing her to gasp out loud and then groan in both pain and pleasure. "Words baby.. or do you want to get spanked more?"

"Y-yes! I love it so fucking much! Fuck me harder, please!" Mina screams and Jin smirks as he began to fuck into her in an inhumane speed, causing the both of them to moan in pleasure.

Soon, Mina was getting close, but she couldntd say any words as Jin continued to thrust into her fast and hard. And without any warning, she came in his dick, causing Jin to slow down and groan at the sight of her pussy spasming on his dick.

Mina began crying of oversensitivity, but Jin only began to go faster, trying to chase his orgasm. And because of the girl's cum, he was able to slide in and out of her faster.

"S-shit.. I'm about to- AH!" Jin shouts as his orgasm hit him and he came deep in Mina's pussy, causing the girl to gasp and moan at the feeling of getting filled.

Soon, both of the calmed down from their highs and cleaned themselves with wet wipes that Jin had on his drawer. And as they were then fully clothed, Mina sat herself on Jin's lap.

"That was amazing.." Mina whispers to Jin's ear and the man chuckles. "Are you busy later? Maybe we could go out and have dinner.. maybe have dessert in my place."

Mina moans softly as Jin gropes her ass. "I'd love That." Mina replies as she kisses her boss one last time before leaving the room and going back to working.
-----