Epilogue

Loki and others looked from the mountain, watching as the golden bubble died down into nothing. Sylvie let out a shuddered gasp looking at figure walking closer to them.

"LIANNE!" Everyone yelled tackling the young one into a hug.

"Where the fuck did Mobius and the other Loki Variants go?" She mumbled, pain written in her voice.

"Lianne, this is your desired reality. They vanished the same time people here went out of existence." Strange replied.

"Are you okay? Does anything hurt? Lianne, talk to me please." Loki worriedly asked cupping her face careful on the painful burns littering her skin.

"I'm fine don't worry." She smiled.

"How are you alive?" Strange frowned.

"Kang was too oblivious that he revealed something about letting a small amount of ability surging through my vein to keep me alive." She explained earning a nod from the others.

______________

"Loki! I told you not to burn the fucking pans!" A yell rung through the house while a distant apology was heard.

"I'm so sorry darling, I was busy taking care of Margaux!" Loki yelled back just as he finished changing the infant's diaper.

"You should've called me oaf!" She yelled back with a pout earning a chuckle from the God of Mischief.

"Believe me my sweet, I would if I could." Loki smiled nervously giving her a kiss on the lips.

"I'm still mad at you but you're forgiven. Now fix your mess while I put this tiny human into sleep." Lianne cooed taking the baby girl from Loki's arms going upstairs.

Loki let out a chuckle using his magic to fix the pan and re-creating his dish. Days like this were very normal, his desired life. With the person he loved, that he knew he would never loose.

"Such a deep smile you got there, you better not be thinking of stabbing our neighbors." A sweet voice said playfully while he received a hug from behind, arms wrapping itself on his waist while the food cooks by itself.

"My sweetness and love, have you forgotten that we have no neighbors?" Loki asked laughing lightly, a shrug given his way.

"Never thought of that." Lianne pouted kissing her husband's cheek a small smile grazing her lips.

Ooff, y'all must've missed a few chapters. Wait....

After the battle of Kang, Lianne and Strange came to an agreement of her and Loki's stay in the end of time. The Citadel, where she would build it back up again and be happy away from everyone. She and Loki never got married but being together was enough, for now.

3 years had passed before she and Loki had gotten a daughter. Margaux Lokidottir, a small tiny girl who inherited her father's looks and her mother's power.

Sylvie and Wanda came to visit every once in a while when they were not busy. Lianne and Loki were randomly in some timelines with their child exploring realities when they were bored. Maybe causing mischief here and there and Strange had to scold them for doing so.

Well, this is what path they chose. This is what they had to live now, and there's no other path that could lead them to happiness like this.

Fin

That was it people, thank you for the reads. I'm so sorry for a horrible ending cause everytime I try to do these, it gets deleted for some reason.