Part one

A little girl at age of 5 was eagerly waiting for her dad to arrive.

Someone knocked on the door. That kid ran as fast as she can and open the door. That wasn't her dad, he just gave her a letter and went. That girl open the letter with confusion.

*Letter*

  "Your dad Mr. Albert Thomas died in the war.'

It was just a single sentence in the letter. But she didn't doubt the letter .she thought  this is how a letter is written.

The same night a lots of cars stopped infront of her home. Men who dressed in black and had weapons in their hand .She was scared to see them who wouldn't. The rushed into the house .

That kid hides in her closet . She layed in the floor in a curled position. Trembling from fear. They started to  search her and eventually found her. They didn't hurt her maybe that had a heart. They brought her to the living room where a man in well dressed suit sitting there . He smiled at her and said.

The man:- it's nice to meet you, Teufel.

Kid:- I'm Melek, not Teufel.

The man:- I know. A kid like you deserves the world but......what did the world gave you?

Melek was staring at the man with confusion. He is saying a lot to a 5 year old.      

The man:- Maybe HYDRA can give you what you deserve.... So are you ready to come with us.

Melek:- why should I? ..... I don't even know  you guys. What is HYDRA?

That man laugh and look at Melek in her eyes. And said

The man:- I know who killed your dad.

*Years later*

Teufel woke up by her worst nightmare. She was sweating and trembling all her fellow assassins was woken by her. A boy who more like younger to Teufel came near her and spoke.

???:- your okay right?

Teufel looked at him and nodded her head with this sentence.

Teufel:- I'm not but we're not suppose to say  that, right?

The boy looked at her and said

???:- Follow me.

He walked out the room . He walked to the terrace Teufel followed him . Finally they reached the top of the buliding

 Finally they reached the top of the buliding

Teufel:- what are we doing here, Theo.

Theo:-  I trying to make you feel better.  So...does it work?

Theo was eagerly waiting for your answer but your answer changed the whole atmosphere.

Teufel:-  Rule 3:- No mercy or pitying others.
You breaking a rule.