Part Two

Teufel and Pierce was walking in the backyard of the buliding.

Alexander Pierce:- Are you ready?

Teufel:- You made me for this.

Alexander Pierce:- You said you want to talk
to me. What's that about ?

Teufel:- Do you perhaps know someone with the  name Melek?

Pierce expression changed from a smiling face to a cold ,scared one.

Alexander Pierce:- Why are you asking?

Teufel:- Last night I had a dream . I saw you   questioning a kid like 5 or 4 years old. You called her something maybe some name she said I'm Melek.

Alexander Pierce:- If you're gonna take this  Mission first forget all the  things which confuse you. If you're refusing to do that
then I don't think you are ready for this. Second thing.... I hate kids.

You both smiled at eachother that's when you remember something.

Teufel:- Pierce, Dr. Zola told me not to die.
They didn't give me a cyanide to keep in my cheek-bone. I'm not understanding anything around me.

Alexander Pierce:- You are trying  understand the surrounding don't. Try to
understand the people.                                                                 

Teufel:- Zola told me not to die, they didn't
give me cyanide. Are they maybe trying to safe me? This is more confusing. Let's drop this topic.

Teufel left a heavy sigh and look at Pierce. He laughed.

Alexander Pierce:- Let's go. It's time.

Teufel both went near the Benatar where others were waiting for her.

Arnim Zola:- you guys ready ?

Teufel looked at Pierce one last time and went inside the Benatar followed by Theo.
The both sat in their respective seats and started the ship. The ship show their destination '''Vormir'''

Winter solider:- Where are they going?

Arnim Zola:- Vormir is a remote barren planet at the very center of Celestials existence within the universe, where the Soul Stone was located.

Winter solider:- a simple stone...?

Alexander Pierce:- It's not a simple stone.
The Soul Stone is a most powerful stone in the universe. According to human brain the remnant of a  singularity that predates the universe.  It is kept on the planet Vormir.

Winter solider:- So your giving this mission
to  kids....