Chapter 7

3rd person POV:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy looked at a poster that had been stapled to a bulletin board that talked about a presidential speech from both parties and he decided he wanted to go because he wanted to see it.

He was invested in this kind of stuff or at least he read magazine covers a lot.

Tubbo said they could go on one condition, they needed to look different.

So, they agreed to do a multitude of different tasks such as, cut their hair and get new clothes

Tommy refused to take the bandage off and it had been about a week since they had come back but Tubbo was eager to get it off.

The taller boy held the blonde boy down and the smaller boy cut off the bandage with his scissors.

"Stop! I'm warning you Tubbo!" the blonde boy spat as he thrashed against the taller.

"This is for your own good Tommy!" Tubbo shouted over the screaming. 

The bandage fell to the floor to reveal the left side of Tommy's face had gone limp. There was a scar near his ear, but it looked normal off the same.

"Cool," Tubbo said. The other boy went limp and Ranboo let him go to have a look.

"The fuck do you mean 'cool?' I look ugly!"

"No, you don't! Here, one minute."

The ram turned around and clear the hair from his eyes and turned back around to the boys to reveal a scar the seemed to be caused by some explosion across his whole forehead and eyes. His eyes looked cloudy yet blue.

"Whoa. When'd you get that?" Tommy asked, baffled at how he could still see.

"Years ago. My dads were playing with fireworks one night and they were drunk so they let me play too, and my stepdad accidentally shot it at me. I wasn't mad because I knew he didn't know what was going on."

"Can you still see?"

"Yeah, it's just a bit hard, even worse with the hair. I may be a bit blind, but that's ok, I don't mind."

"Ranboo, do you have any scars?"

He shrugged and tubbo let his bangs fall over his eyes once again.

"Now since you cut that off of me..." Tommy began as he snatched the scissors from the ram. "I GET TO TRIM YOUR HAIR!"

Ranboo grabbed the ram and held him down, smiling happily.

"Tommy! You get off me! I'll bite you!"

"It's for your own good, Tubbo," the blonde teased.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy only ended up trimming the back of his hair and just a bit of his, evening them out a bit and trying his best to layer them. It looked much more smooth and not so ratty.

He had also found a nail file and filed down the ram's horns, even though they weren't long.

"Tommy! You little-"  

"It look's great!" Tommy cheered. Ranboo nodded, happily as he unhanded the smaller boy.

"Really?" Tubbo questioned. 

"Yeah, big man. 'Ey Ranboo, go get us some new clothes, would 'ya?" Tommy got up and tossed a pouch of gold coins to the taller boy. "Do you have enough energy, big man?"