My little secret

I sighed, closing the door of my hotel room. I just need sometime alone so when Liam invited me to the movies, I declined. I quickly took my pants off and I could tell I needed to do something about the growing hard on in my boxers. My boner slapped my stomach as I peeled the Calvin Klein boxers away. My member sat there at a huge 8 inches. I lightly grasped my shaft and began stroking it. "Mmm," I said as I let a soft moan out as the pleasure overtook me. After a while I began pumping at a slightly faster pace. "Ohh," a half scream fell out of my lips. I pumped a little harder. The pleasure was overwhelming. My hand started involuntarily hitting the wall as I started to pump even faster. Some cum was launched from my member. It landed on the carpet, staining it with sticky white blotches. The pleasure is indescribable as I start to play with my balls with my other hand. I started thinking about a really hot directioner who came to the meet and greet. Her shorts were way too short and her boobs were hanging out. With that thought in mind, I started pumping faster than I thought was possible. Spurts of hot cum landed on Harry's suitcase and clothing. Crap how am I going to explain that? I put that thought at the back of my head and instead focused on the girl at the meet and greet. I imagined fucking her so hard her legs would give out. I pictured handcuffing her to the bed and having her lie there helpless as I did whatever i wanted to her. I would stick my tongue inside of her and make her moan my name. "NIIAAALL," she would yell, begging for me to stop teasing, but I wouldn't care and I would keep ruthlessly teasing her. After she had cummed all over my face and in my mouth, I would kiss her and make her taste herself on my lips. I just wanted to stick three fingers up inside of her, I knew she would be able to take it, the slut, and then I would curl them up, hitting her G spot until she's practically begging to have me inside her. I wouldn't listen and I would keep fingering her. After I was satisfied, I would come up to look her in the face and gently kiss her, nibbling on her earlobes before catching her off guard and thrusting into her. Her whole body would be in pleasure as she mumbled several words I could not hear. I would ask her to scream my name and she would, yelling "Niall oh god Niall," as she cummed all over my member then I cummed inside her, filling her up with sticky, white cum. She would be too exhausted to get up and we would fall asleep with me inside of her, after I unlocked her, of course. With that I cummed and left a huge spot on the wall. Crap. I found my boxers and turned around to see Harry standing there, a look of confusion and shock on his face. "We .. Um .. We were just about to leave and .. um I heard a loud racket .. I thought you .. Knocked something over." He mumbled the last half of the sentence, blushing as he scurried away. I really need a girlfriend because I cant keep getting caught. That girl did give me her number. Maybe I should call her.