Part 7

ever felt hated? was it your assumption or .... give it a thought! sounds different right? well ik I am different ;)   

Episode 7

Yoongi's POV:

"Now I think one thing can help you guys"

She said all of a sudden while eating,

Yoongi: What? Who?

Y/n: relations between you and your dad...

Yoongi: wdym? Everything is okay between us...

Y/n: Whom are you fooling yoongiya? Ik nothing is good at this point.

Yoongi: who told you?

Y/n: Your eyes! You should've just seen yourself, your eyes said it all. Every time I mention your dad, every single time you speak about your dad you feel uneasy. And even now, your eyes had special joy when saying that your dad too liked the presentation. He is too special for you, right? What he thinks about matters a lot to you right?

I couldn't say anything, I was totally blank. I just nodded my head in response.

Y/n: well then why don't you go and talk to him about how you feel. Tell him about your thoughts about life. The biggest gap between you both is communication, and someone rightly said that most of the parent-child conflict starts where communication ends.

Yoongi: He doesn't like to talk to me -_-

Y/n: did he tell you this?

Yoongi: No but his actions did. Since my childhood, he hasn't loved me... My mom even saw some abortion papers in his closet when she was pregnant!! That very instant she went and lived with her parents till my birth.

With that... I teared up, I couldn't hold on anymore

Y/n: how old was your dad when you were born?

Yoongi: 21...

Y/n: How old are you now?

Yoongi: 21...

Y/n: Great, so now think that at this age are you ready for a child? What he did was a sign of fear, not hate... Try to look at it from his point of view... Ik it's hard at this point but try to remember those sweet memories of your childhood... Also, did your mother ever asked him if the papers were for her baby? No right, she just assumed... I am sure none of you ever spoke about this topic, it's obvious for a misunderstanding to be created... Yoongi, we all must learn to speak up in this world, or else we would just 'assume' things. And it's not true that our assumptions are always right, that's why we call it 'assumption'.