chapter 1

After winning the fight with tenjiku Mikey become a little sad and he left after a fight because his brother was kill when they fight .then he forget to bring his phone and come back to get then he heard his team talk .

Draken : Mikey is so weak is it wasn't takemichi  come we will lost you know he don't want to fight his brother  even that guy not his real brother .then the rest of team agree and yes he becomes so weak now we wish that he will left you know then they all agreed again then they start to talk about Mikey .

*With Mikey he don't want to cry he act normal and left From there then he go buy alot Taiyaki and a drink to eat and take some to his home after he buy Taiyaki and a drink he walk out after 15 min he see a group of people but he don't know who he keep walking then he heard one member say they hungry then another person say we forget the money how can we go buy food .after he heard them he turn around and walk back to them he don't know then but they know him because they is rivals in the gang but he don't know .*

*The group of people see Mikey turn around and walk to them and one of tthe member say *

Member : hey guy isn't that Mikey and he walk to us * point at Mikey *.then there leader turn and see Mikey but he just Ignore and play his phone .

Member : yes it Mikey why he walk to us is he want to start a fight then they standup and prepare to fight and Mikey stop Infront of them and say .

Mikey: um here * he give them his Taiyaki and his drink *

the group * thought * I think he want to start a fight but why he give that to us * . And one member come to Mikey and say .

Member : he look at the thing that Mikey give and say what is it .

Mikey: uh um when I walk I um heard your member say he hungry and don't have a money and um here I give you  I only have Taiyaki and a drink and here the money I give you .

Member : um what about you .

Mikey : I will go buy again you can have it .

member : he look back at his team and his leader and he see his team nod and his leader nod too then turn back to Mikey and say um ok thank . Then Mikey run to buy alot of Taiyaki and a drink again but he see there they sell a food he thought I will buy it  because when I give them Taiyaki and drink I don't think they like that food like me after he buy and he run back .

Meanwhile with that group the group name Valhalla gang

Member : sir kazutora do you think Mikey know us .

Kazutora :  no he seem don't know is he know he won't give you a food .

Member: sir do you want some .

Kazutora : he turn back and see Mikey come back with a food and he know Mikey never buy a food and he turn to his member and say no * smirk * .

Member: ok I go to eat now.then he go to his group and eat then another person say hey isn't that Mikey why he run so fast .then Mikey stop and he *phanting* hus hu hus  .

Kisaki: um what happened .

Mikey: here he give then a food .

Kisaki : the hell what that .

Mikey: it the food I thought you all didn't like Taiyaki so here .

Kisaki : ok * accept * .

Mikey: *ring* *ring * I got to take my  phone then he walk and sit he didn't see kazutora next to him .

Kazutora : * smirk * and look at him and thought  interesting and he beautiful too .

Mikey: he look and see Draken name take the call and say hello what is it .

Draken : hey Mikey the team want you to leave the gang they whant Takemichi to become the leader .

Mikey : Okey I accept then bye  he cut the call * he don't want to cry but he let out the tear * hic* .

then kazutora hear they talk then he hear Mikey cry  the his team hear too and look at Mikey then Mikey get up and say I got to go first bye  he run then start cry header and header .

Valhalla they see Mikey like that and worried and look at kazutora he seem to worry too then one of kazutora member come to him and ask

Hanma: what happened ?

Kazutora : i heard he talk to this team that his team want to take his place give to Takemichi .

Hanma : oh * then he walk back to his group and tell them what happened that seem to worry then they tomorrow when we see Mikey they will go play with him .

Kazutora :* yelled*  let go back everyone we will come here tomorrow again is you guy want to see Mikey .

Valhalla : yes sir then they all get up to motor and ride of .

With Mikey he got home and take a shower and go to sleep .

Wand of chapter 1

Hope you like it .