Twenty seven

||𝐓𝐖|| 𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐄

• ○ • ○ • ○ • ○ • ○ • ○ • ○

Written
9/13/21
♡♡♡♡♡♡

Finally since 9/13/21 im finished editing and making a new chapter
Next month is will be the second anniversary so I'll hopefully make more chapters leading towards the date

• ○ • ○ • ○ • ○ • ○ • ○ •

•|| 𝚂𝚌𝚢𝚕𝚕𝚊 ||•

"Oh-my-bad" he said awkwardly as the black goo drips onto my face. He reaches out to try to wipe it off, and while he was successful in doing so, my makeup was smudged. As he began to worry, I chuckled and said,

"Its fine" I calmed his anxieties by pecking his cheek.

" let's stop here" he gets off me to sit at the end of the bed, I sat up but continue to make myself comfortable on his bed." What brings you back here?"

" he is with her again" a half smile formed hopefully covering up my real emotions.

" I see... well why don't you just end it with him then? Going back and forward is to much work as well as putting both of yourselves in a serious situation"

" I doubt it-"

" your ruining the work of your father's number one worker- boss would blame you since you know how annoying it is of him saying he doesn't want you to date or anyone here to date "

" well-"

" What I don't understand is why you're letting it happen?"

" Cut me off again I'll eat your whole supply myself- oh hell no you seriously think I wouldn't do anything? Wow I'm offended "

" like you didn't just storm in my room to makeout with me to ignore your anger-"

" so-"

" Look scylla I love whatever we are because I don't expect it to go anywhere other than being makeout buddies- I know who you pretend to be it isn't healthy for you to keep doing this because you know.."

" know what..."

" you aren't like me- us and you can't keep pretending you are yeah you can kill everyone in sight but you still haven't experienced it yet so to me you are still human that being said you still have human feelings" he pulls himself closer to me though I slightly back away, he places his cold gray hands onto my shoulder with a small smile forming " i know you that you're feeling things I'm not- along with imagining I'm someone else.. That isn't healthy even for you. I'll be the bigger person to say this needs to stop but that doesn't mean I won't be here to lead you my shoulder-", he already noticed the anger written in my face  yet he stares at me with confusion.

" like you said i'm not like you so I don't expect a thing like you to understand how I feel " shoving his arm off me i quickly left his room to storm towards fathers office

5 more sessions this week

I'll get it this time...