𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑;
I do not support any Yandere acts portrayed in this fic, nor do I romanticise it, as this will be pretty messed up. So read at your own risk.

"No ones going to hear you." Someone said from the other end of the room, she squinted her eyes to try and get a better look.

"Come out!"

"I'm gay."

"No not that- oh my god." She hung her head low and sighed "Just show yourself already!" She shouted "Hm, can't you remember what happened before you passed out?"

"I-" She thought for a second trying to recall events "N-No I can't?"

"Ah well, you did get drugged." Izuku rolled his eyes as he walked toward her "Midoriya?! What the hell!"

"Oi, stop shouting you're giving me a headache!"

She instantly shut her mouth as she looked up at him slightly "Why am I here? Why are you doing this to me?"

"Well you're getting a bit too close to someone I love. And I can't have that can I?" He said with a toothy smile "Huh?"

"This wouldn't have happened to you if you would have just stayed away." He adjusted the black gloves on his hands as he turned in his heel.

"What? What did I do?!" She was so scared, this wasn't Midoriya, he would never act like this.

"Didn't I just tell you to stop shouting?" He had quickly turned around, now with a knife in his hand pointing at her neck.

Her breath hitched as tears threatened to spill, in fear for her life "I-I'm sorry.."

Izuku stared at the knife that was just inches away from her skin, he pressed it against her neck and watched eagerly as small specks of blood dripped.

She squeezed her eyes shut as a tear called from the pain, she tried not to make any noise in fear of angering him more.

He looked at her and got a certain feeling of..joy. The joy of seeing her fear, her pain. It almost fuelled him as he pushed the knife deeper.

More crimson blood started to drip down her neck "P-Please..stop." She practically was begging him, she didn't want to die, especially not like this.

He pulled the knife away from her neck, and she breathed a sigh of relief, the pain in her neck still lingering as small drops of blood dripped.

"Your voice makes me sick." He muttered as he grabbed some bandages, he didn't want her to bleed out just yet.

He wrapped it around her neck and secured it, he then stared at her disgusted.

"What did I even do?.." She asked pleading for answers, she didn't deserve this, she was always so nice to everyone.

"You're getting to close to Todoroki, a little too close for comfort. I don't like it." He glared at her and her eyebrows furred "I don't like him I swear!"

"What did I say about yelling?"

"Sorry.."

She gulped "I swear on my life, I don't like Todoroki." She said and Izuku rolled his eyes "Guess I'm going to have to take your life then."

"Wait no please!-"

"Has anyone seen Momo?" Aizawa asked as everyone was accounted for but one.

"No, the last I saw her was at the party." Jiro said confused "Maybe she's just late?" Todoroki suggested.

"She's never late?" Sero said also confused, Momo was always one of the first to get to class.

"Wait Midoriya weren't you with her last?" Todoroki said looking over at him "Oh yea! We talked and then I left, she said she was going back to her dorm because she was tired so, I just went back to the party." He shrugged.

"Mina, check if she's still in her dorm." Aizawa said and Mina nodded standing up and heading to the dorms to check for Momo.

"Alright, while we wait let's get started."

About half way into the lesson Mina came back looking more worried "She didn't answer." She informed.

"I'll get Midnight to see her, sit back down I'll be back in a minute." Mina nodded as she sat down and Aizawa left, everyone started talking to each other.

Izuku looked down at his hands that rested on the desk, he saw a speck of blood that he somehow forgot to clean.

He panicked slightly as he tried to smear it away "Midoriya!" He jumped slightly as he looked up, placing his hands under the desk.

"Y-Yes Denki?" He said laughing slightly "What do you think is up with Momo?" He asked.

"She might just be sleeping, it was a long night last night after all." He shrugged, hoping to all might they couldn't see his hands.

"I mean yea but we're all here, and she's strong so she can handle a hangover right?" Kirishima said.

A few minutes later after Aizawa came back into the class Midnight came into the room looking slightly worried.

She rushed over to Aizawa and whispered something into his ear, as his eyes widened slightly "Who saw Momo last again?!"

"M-Me?.." Izuku raised his hand that didn't have the leftover blood on it, all eyes went onto him.

"Follow me." Midnight said walking out and Izuku quickly stood, he started panicking and he quickly shoved the hand that had blood on it in his pocket.

He quickly followed her out as she stood in the middle of the hall "Did she say anything suspicious to you the last time you saw her?"

"No? She just said she was tired and that she was going back to her dorm?..why is everything alright?" He asked, a look of concern on his face.

"It seems like she's gone missing."