Family

Adam's: POV

Mom hugged me and tears was rolling down her cheeks. "Thank you, it means a lot." she said. "I hope you don't mind your son being a vampire." I replied. "I'll always love you, no matter what." she said with a smile on her face.

"This is Jack by the way, my boyfriend." I replied. "It's very nice to meet you again." said Marie. "The pleasure is mine." he replied. "I'm sorry I doubted you." she said. "It's okay." replied Jack. "Addy." said my twin sisters and hugged me. "I've missed you two so much." I replied and hugged them back. "Jack, meet my sisters, Minnie and Emily." I said. "You're a wonderful brother to them." he replied. "Thank you." I said. "Are you Adam boyfriend?" asked Minnie. "Yes I am." said Jack. "I'm so happy for you two." she replied.

***

"Thank you Jack." I said. "No problem." he replied. "It felt great to meet mom." I said. "I'm glad to hear that." replied Jack. "I love you." I said and kissed him. "I love you more." he replied.

***

Grayson's: POV

The doorbell rang and I opened the door. Outside stood papa and he had cried.

(Grayson)

(Grayson)

"What's wrong?" I asked. "My husband doesn't want to be with me anymore." said Michael. "I'm so sorry." I replied. "I want to be with your papa." he said. "He wants to be with you too." I replied.

Thank you glambertyaddybear for being in my book

I'm glad Adam is back home

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~