Chapter 2

Next Day

                             Grayson's POV

I wake up with a pounding headache and dry throat, probably from all the beer and yelling last night. Thank god Brent offered me the spare room rather than going back into the city. I look down to see I have raging morning wood, must have been dreaming about the little bombshell, fuck I wish she wasn't his daughter. I look around the room and see the door to the ensuite and decide a shower should take care of all of issues. Upon opening the door I see make up, clothes, and champagne glasses scattered about, the girls must have used this bathroom to get ready last night. Brent mentioned they were all staying at Addison's boyfriends house, despite how much he hates the kid, I wonder if I'll get to see her before I head out.

I take a quick, hot shower, using the soap that was closest, maple and cinnamon, what an intoxicating scent. As I open the glass shower door the other door in the room, which I thought was a closet, swings open and I hear a faint "what the fuck" mumbled. I realize what just happened and quickly grab the closest towel and wrap it around my hips.  "Oh fuck fuck fuck sorry!" Addison yells as she spins around and slams the door behind her. I didn't realize the bathroom connected to her room, or that she came home, but I'd be lying if I said I was mad I didn't lock the door. I hear muffled whispered and a little squeal from the other side of the door, indicating she brought the girls home as well.  My boner was starting to come back after seeing her in nothing but a Beatles tshirt. I splash some water on my face and breath for a second before heading back i to the spare room to get dressed.

Leaning against the kitchen island, sipping on some coffee I look up to see her walking down the stairs, now wearing little black shorts and a varsity sweater. Her eyes meet mine and I notice her take a deep breath before breaking eye contact and saying good morning. "Where are my parents?" she asks while grabbing some coffee for herself.

"They left a note saying they had to drive your aunt to the airport, should be back by noon."

"Oh okay, cool," she sips her coffee and leans on the islands a few feet away from me, "so what brings you back home?"

"I got an amazing job offer at Ottawa University and kinda missed everyone so decided to come back before everyone forgot about me."

"Well I don't know about forgetting but I definitely barely recognized you last night."

"I could say the same to you," I say as I look her up and down slowly, meeting her eyes again, "it if wasn't for the emerald's you call eyes I wouldn't have known it was little Addy walking up."

She looks down and I notice a red flush spread across her face then as she's about to respond the front door slams open and some scrawny blonde kid yells, "Addison where the fuck are you?!"

"Oh fuck!" Addison puts down her mug and hurries over to him, grabbing his arm and pulling him out the glass doors to the back yard. I take a couple steps back so I can just see them through the kitchen window. He's waving his arms and yelling at her, maybe this is the boyfriend. She yells something back at him and he pushes her back against the side of the house, I put my mug down and almost run around the island to go knock this kid out. As I come out the door she punches him in the crouch and lifts her knee as he doubles over, causing him to fall as he grabs his face and groin.

"Don't you ever touch me you piece of shit! I never want to see or talk to you ever again!" She screams at him and looks up to see me standing in the door way, fists clenched, "don't worry, I can handle myself."

"I can see that," she walks past me into the house and goes back to her coffee, I follow and we watch in silence as the kid gets up and hobbles back out the front door mumbling under his breath. "I take it that's the boyfriend who's house you didn't stay at last night?"