Part 4 ~

It was the morning. The book remained here it was left. " I'm putting this thing away." Alley opened the book, a ray of light almost blinded her.
" NO!" Petal screamed, as her figure began breaking.
Alley froze. Petal began to fall into floating ashes. The book hoovered her up. She screamed her lungs out as she fell to ashes. She tried to reach out to Alley and Luna but before she could reach her hand had already disappeared and sucked into the book.
" WHATS HAPPENING ALLEY"
" I DONT KNOW! PETAL NO" she cried.
She broke out into a loud but peaceful cry as she watched her best fiends face disintegrate into ashes and sucked into the book. She was gone. The book slammed shut. Luna covered her mouth with her hand and broke into tears. Petal was gone. Alley tried opening the book but it didn't work. She was gone. Forever. They sat their and cried for minutes. It was the end of a friendship. She wasn't dead but she wasn't alive. She just wasn't real. She wanted to show her best friends her world because she knew anytime soon the book would need her back. Not only the book but the story inside it. Luna turned over the book onto its back and read out the words. " A girl born in New York discovers the real world after being locked up in an orphanage. But this mistaken world took her somewhere else. Somewhere special , she met 2 best friends , Alley Charstone and Luna Kellow. Both help her find her way back home to her real world."
" Oh my goodness."
" Are we even real?"
" Am I real? Are you real?" ( alley )
" I don't know .. maybe one day we'll meet her again!" She smiled.
" One day." Alley said back.