No... this is her fiance

🅐🅛🅨🅢🅢🅐
——————
Maybe I should send an email to her team. yeah I'll send an email to her team. I got my laptop out and started writing the email, talking about the situation I finished sending the email, closing my laptop and then realising  how unbelievable this sounds. I went into the living room when I heard Olivia on the phone in the hall

"Hey is this Alyssa?" "No...this is her fiancé. Who's this?" "Billie" "okay then billie what do you want" "can you put Alyssa on the phone please, this is her number right?" "Yeah. Tell me what you want first" "I'd like to talk about it with Alyssa" "the fuck is up with you you call trying to chat up my girl and then tell me whatcha want with her? make it make sense" "yo just give Alyssa the phone. The fuck I'm not tryna start shit" "NO WHO THE FUCK ARE AND WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH MY GIRL" "JUST GIVE HER THE FUCKING PHONE YOU DUMB BITCH"

"Abby give me the phone" "I want to know why the fuck she's calling you" "give my my phone Abby" "baby I wanna know wh-" "JUST GIVE MY PHONE" she handed over the phone, leaving and slamming the door behind her

"hello?" I tried to speak into the phone but it came out a whisper "Alyssa?" "Yeah this is Alyssa" "well this is gonna sound really dumb but I was planning my wedding and when we were hiring the minister, this was about two days ago. So it turns out I'm married to you" she sighed "fuck this doesn't sound believable" "no no I had the same problem and was trying to contact you" "yeah okay well my weddings in 8 months and I'm sure yours is soon too if you had this problem"

She paused "fuckkk this is weird to say, we need to get divorced as soon as possible" "yeah" "I read into it and we need to go to the country where we were married" "Columbia, Bogotá I think" "yeah that's what it says on the registry" "you up for a trip to Columbia?" she chuckled, shit her laugh was cute "yeah let's do it, I'll sort it out" "I'll transfer you the money for the tickets" "no no I'll pay, I proposed right?" I smiled "yeah no Billie text me your details and the ticket price" "what if I don't?" "I'll give it to you at some point" "I'd like to see you try" I giggled, there was chatter in the background "alright mom yeah, sorry I have to go, add my contact" "bye" "bye Alyssa"