Admiting it

Sarah's P.O.V

"CUT" shouted the director after I finished my first scene for coven. I quickly ran of the set and into Lily's arms. "You are just an amazing actress Miss Sarah Paulson" said Lily while still holding my arms and giving me a playful grin". "and so are you Miss Lily Rabe" I said back to her while returning her a grin.

We walked back to our dressing room together. We had shared a dressing room for every season of American Horror Story ever since we had became best friends while filming for murder house.

Lily sat down at her dressing table and began to re-apply her make-up. I was still standing by the door looking at Lily's reflecting in the mirror. I still can't get over how beautiful her face is and how her long blonde hair fall down the side of her face.

Her eyes quickly met with mine in the mirror and I quickly looked away hoping she didn't see me staring in her deep blue eyes. "what?" Lily said in a babyish voice. 'Shit she saw me looking at her' I thought to myself. "nothing..umm I was just looking at how you got your makeup to look so natural and bold". I quickly said without thinking. "So why are you blushing Sarah" Lily said back while trying to keep a straight face but also giggling at the same time. I quickly looked down trying to hide my face before it got even more redder. I just want to tell her the truth and how much im deeply in love with her. But I couldn't risk the best friendship I ever had. But I could also gain another type of relationship with Lily.

"I was just...umm... Well I was just looking at how you are so... umm oh it doesn't matter". I said stuttering and quickly regretting what I had just done.
"How I'm so much what?, come on Sarah you can talk to me that's what I'm here for".
Lily softly said while standing up and Walked over to me. "Lily I need to tell you something, but promise it won't change our friendship in anyway". "I promise Sarah nothing can ever change our friendship."
"Well I kinda like you, well when I say I kinda like you, I mean love you, your just so beautiful with your deep blue eyes and your blond hair, your just so perfect but I just needed to tell you I've liked you ever since I first layed eyes on you at the set of murder house..." I said really fast forgetting I was actually admitting my biggest secret.