chapter 1

During my quest to know what keeps a guy if sex doesn't, I came across the right answer and I'll like to share with y'all

Conversation goes as follows

Me: If sex doesn't keep a man why do men always demand for it?

Sir: Okay let me answer your question, sex will never keep a man, respect will. But there is one thing you should know about relationships and it's that sex is also a part of the whole relationship package. Immediately you decide to go into a relationship with a guy or lady. If boundaries or rules about the relationship are not set at the beginning indicating what can be done and what cannot, then it means that everything goes.
If you the lady do not want to engage in sexual relations, then don't enter a relationship with someone who will want to have a sexual relationship. Another thing, don't also lie to yourself that you can do the other things that precede sex without having sex itself. This will just heighten tension between you and the man as he will always be left half way and in one way or the other he will start demanding for sex proper. There are other people out there who may want to be in a platonic relationship without sex.

Me: I understand

Sir: Good, good

Me: These are all something else.
Like I just don't understand guys
One minute they adore you and would do anything for you then the next minute they hate you more than they loved you

Sir: You see eh....this love thing eh it's straightforward. You can't say you love someone and then later on hate the person without cause. When most guys see a lady, they admire and then get hooked to the looks due to hormones being secreted in the body. Now immediately they have sex with you, that feeling is gone and if there is nothing tying the both of you at any instance, the plan will the be to get rid of the lady at all cost and that's what leads to the so called hatred.
When one really loves a person, it's not just the sex that attracts you, the overall personality of the person is a turn on. You actually become friends with the person and that's what builds love. You can never hate someone you call a friend

Me: Thank you for these words.
I've finally gotten answers that I needed.
I appreciate

Sir: You are welcome dear
Feel free anytime

Me: sure.

The end 😊❤️.

Hope you've learnt something from today's episode.

Shout out to Sir David for giving me an insight and being patient to give me a listening ear♥️

Connect with me via social media for anything bothering you.
Fb @ Eline Rony
IG @eline_the_model.