Saving tyrell in the cave

Tyrell lays near the huge psynergy vortex passed out. Now the small group has to get him and get out there quick

Mizuki:
Oh come on tyrell! I look at matthew and he points at the huge flower attached to the back of the wall behind the psynergy vortex. I nod and we start running up to there. The fire is waay to hot for me... better not touch it... we reach the flower and it turns out its some kind of living flower. Like alive. Literally. And it doesn't seem that friendly too. I sigh taking out my broadsword and preparing for battle

Matthew:
This flower is huge... i see Mizuki getting ready for the battle and so i do get ready too. Karis then also prepares. When we finish,the flower threw some oil drops on us wich ignited really fast. Mizuki got a critical hit because of this. But repaid it with her casting blizzard. I got ready to cast fireball when dad just singlehanded took the flower down. It died and dad took care of Mizuki because she (of course) didn't heal herself. Then we all run back to tyrell really fast. He still was unconscious... Dad and garret gave him some of their psynergy points so he would recover fast. Wich he did.

Tyrell:
I wake up and stretch. Whilst that i see dad, isaac,Matthew, karis and Mizuki. „Oh its you and i just had such a good dream..." this didn't like my father who angrily talked to me. Then the topic came to the soarwing. „Oh yeah i think one of the wings was damaged.." i said. „One of the wings?!? The whole thing is damaged!!!" karis also had to say something but they seemed happy im alright. Mizuki more seems like she still is angry... i should apologize to everyone... we then go up and pack the remains of the damaged soarwing and head home. There we head to bed and i fell into a deep dreamless sleep...