➸ i.

•꧁ ❝𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭, 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰

꧁ ❝𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭, 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰.❞꧂

Charlie Dalton sat with his friend, Neil Perry. They were throwing rocks in the river watching them jump. It was early in the morning then, the sun was slowly setting.

"Are you sure?" Neil asked after a moment of silence. Charlie nodded throwing another rock before standing up. "What are you going to do?"

"I don't know. Repress it I guess." Charlie sighed, the sun was now bright, it rained the previous night.

"That won't help." Neil said getting up and resting a hand on his shoulder. Charlie just sighed and shrugged, he didn't say anything, he just watched the water.

"Let's go back." Neil said after a few more moments of silence. They walked to the shower heads where they took a quick shower before heading to their rooms.

"Up early." Charlie's roommate said with a grin.

"Yeah." Charlie answered sitting at his desk fixing his hair. His roommate, Richard Cameron, scoffed before leaving their shared room.

"Git." Charlie muttered as the door shut. Then there was a knock. "Who is it!?" Charlie shouted as the door opened revealing Neil, Todd and Knox.

"Morning, how's it going?" Neil asked sitting on Charlie's bed, Todd sat besides him and Knox stood by the door.

"Going fine, ready to go for some breakfast? Heard there was some news." Charlie smirked standing up.

"I heard the news was good from a prefect." Knox grinned walking out the room; Charlie, Todd, and Neil following behind him.

They walked towards the lunch room chattering about their morning. Knox made a comment about a dream he had but Charlie had been to focused on Knox's smile to listen.

"Charlie?" Knox asked, "do I have something on my face?" He asked as Charlie quickly grinned.

"Yeah, you've got a zit!" Charlie joked as Knox rolled his eyes, shoving him playfully.

"Do I really?" Knox asked Todd who chuckled but shook his head.

"You haven't got a zit, don't worry." Todd smiled.