bomb

after Heisenberg gave Ethan the prosthetics for his hand, Heisenberg goes to get ready to kill mother Miranda than Ethan follows him and they ready army ready for a battle.

Heisenberg walked up to Ethan and asked him to check something in the lower level of the factory, after Heisenberg and Ethan both heard a nose from the lower level, Ethan walks to the elevator to go to the lower level to check what made the nose, the elevator makes its way down to the lower level slowly, but soon makes its way to the bottom. Ethan gets out of the elevator and gets pushed and pined, and see none other then Chris. Chris told Ethan about Mother Miranda. and then Chris told Ethan about the bomb that Chris and his team had put into the lower level of the factory. Etna screams at Chris telling him to get rid of the bomb.

"ETHAN ARE YOU CRAZY HEISENBERG IS THE ENEMY HERE!" Chris shouted at Ethan

"CHRIS HEISENBERG IS NOT LIKE THE OTHERS HES GOING TO HELP ME GET ROSE BACK!" Ethan yelled at Chris.

"DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT HES LYING TO YOU ETHAN!"

"EVEN IF HES LYING EITHER WAY ILL STILL GET ROSE BACK!"

Ethan then runs off.

"ETHAN WAIT GOD DAMN IT!" Chris yells as Ethan runs away.

________________________________________________________

A/N: sorry for the short chapter readers! i'm currently really sick right now and i feel like im dying but i hope you at least enjoyed this small chapter update ill try my best to update but i have school and i'm sick :') also thank you so much for 200 reads one this!! love you all! <3 -Ethan