Carl Grimes Imagine

{A/N: This takes place in the Alexandria Safe house}{NOT EDITED}
------------------
✖️No Smut✖️
-------------------
"Come on (Y/N), wake up", you heard a voice say from beside you. You didn't even have to open your eyes and look at the person to know it was the one and only, Carl Grimes.
"What do you want Grimes", you asked while turning over to look at him. He had a huge smirk plastered onto his face and you knew that didn't mean anything good.
"Carl, I'm going to put this in the nicest way I can", you started,"I will, under no circumstances, go outside those walls just to get my face eaten off", you said, he looked taken back at firs but then opened his mouth to argue.
"Come on (Y/N), do you really think me, out of all people, would let you get hurt", he asked, you tried to look everywhere else but his eyes knowing he was most liely hurt.
"I never said that Grimes, I just said I wouldn't go out there... I never said that I thought you would let me get hurt..", you said, you were now sitting up next to him but you couldn't bring yourself to look at him.
"Ok, so if you didn't say it then you were thinking it", he said, his voice was rising a little.
"Really? You seriosuly think I don't trust you!? You do realize if I didn't trust you then I wouldn't let you in my room, right", you said, your voice rising a little more then his did.
"You're just saying that...", he snapped at you before rising off your bed and dashing out the door.
"Carl! Wait!",you yelled after him but it was too late, he was gone... You quickly got dressed and then ran outside to find him. You spotted him climbing over the wall, once he was over you ran to the gate and started to climb as well, not even bothering to bring a weapon. You screamed for him to stop but he just ran faster, you stopped for one second trying to catch your breath but that one second changed everything. You let out an ear peircing scream when the walker attacked you from behind, you tried your best to keep it from biting you at the same time you were trying to call for Carl, he never came though... You quickly pushed the walker away from you and into a tree trying to save yourself time but all that did was make the walker fall right beside you feet. You kicked it in the head but that didn' do any damage, you turned around and started running from it but you tripped over a branch. You tried to get up but the walker grabbed a hold of you ankle making it harder to get up. It started crawling up until its face was right beside yours. You screamed Carl's name as loud as you could but this time he actually came,but it was too late... The walker had already taken a bite out of your shoulder/neck. Carl acted quickly and stabbed the walker in the head, he then sat next to you and pulled your head onto his lap. A few tears escaped his eyes but you weakly wiped them away.
"I'm so sorry... Its all my fault..", he said while tears poured from his eyes.
"Shh... Carl, its not your fault, its mine for practically saying I ddin't trust you that much..", You said as a tear rolled down you dirt/mud covered face.
"(Y/N), please don't leave me... I won't be able to survive with out you", he mumbled as more and more tears streamed down his face.
"I'm sorry, Grimes..."
"N-no... B-but... I-I love y-you..", he said, you smiled at him weakly because that was something you have always wanted to hear coming out of his mouth.
"I love you too Grimes, and remember.. I trust you.." you said before your eyes slowly clossed, the last thing you ever heard was a gun shot and everything went dead silent. Carl fell down beside your motionless body and cried for hours until his dad found him... and you...
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Heyyyyyy guyyyyssss!!! This kind of sad to make... but I hope you guys like it and remeber you can still send in request!! Just comment on the first part of this story or private message me!! Also don't forget to:
VOTE.
COMMENT.
SHARE.