T W O

My middle finger raised up tall above the fingers curled up in my fist

My middle finger raised up tall above the fingers curled up in my fist. It stood strong, like a freshly erect dick, pointed right at the gates of hell itself. Honeys.

Though it might look and almost feel like a luxurious nightclub filled with top-of-the-line women and fun, that place fucked my world upside down. Took my life away, and my fucking friend's life too. I left myself there. And I'll never get it back. Bri won't get hers back either. Ever.

Some could say I was lucky to get out. But I've never felt happy about it. I hardly feel happy about anything. Nothing lasts long. No one lasts. Feelings are replaceable because they don't exist. I don't feel anything unless I force it. Being a dancer at Honeys left me hollow forever.

At least it taught me a few important things over the many years I spent there. How to please, how to tease, and fucking get on your knees.

Fuck it, I'm not even a person anymore.

Living for tonight, waiting to die tomorrow.

"Do you have a cigarette?" I smiled at a man through the crack of his car window. I don't know him, and I don't care if he knows me, but maybe he'd like to get to know me.

"How old are you?" He snorted, passing me the smoke anyways. "Look a little young to be dr-"

"You gonna call my Dad? 'Cuz I've got my tits out," with a sweetly smile, I gave my chest a shake. "I think I'll get in trouble, mister."

"They look great," he squeezed at the hot leather of his steering wheel, licking his lips at the sight of my knockers.

"Want me to hop in?" Leaning in closer, I let him light my cigarette.

"Do you need a ride or something?"

"No, sweetheart. To talk some business."

His eyes flicked away, focusing on the rearview mirror. "Ah, that's what this is."

"It isn't anything until you want it to be."

Come on, stupid prick. Who doesn't want some head? Quality dick sucking at an affordable price?

"You enjoy the free cigarette there. I'm going to work."

I pushed off of the car, gliding backward as I flipped him the bird. That's twice in one hour. I'm on a fucking roll.

The muscles in my thighs were on fire, making small spasms with every glide in my step. Thank God I only had a mile left to go. I'm weak enough as it is, even after a couple breaks. I'd probably collapse if I had to go any farther.

Two nights without sleep, and an empty belly'll do that to you.

To put some pep in my step, I set myself up with some music, upbeat and dance-worthy. Music makes the time go by faster. Like a time machine, transporting you somewhere else in your mind until the end of the song, then you're left with the lull of reality for the seconds in between.