Chapter One || Greetings

DAMIAN WAYNE. . . ROBIN

     'WAYNE TECH the biggest corporation in technology in this day and age. The billionaire playboy Bruce Wayne whos too aloof and free from his life that he's always single, will someone finally snatch him soon?'
   "Tt what a stupid article. The Daily Planet needs to shape up its work."

     I push my chair back rolling across the cave and I spin to meet eyes with our resident butler doctor and even home security. "Evening Alfred" he just looks as blank faced as ever.
      "Evening Master Damian this very moment finally marks the end of your grounding by master Bruce." I've never been more excited to hear those words in my life. So excited that I already leap out of the chair launching myself over the railing behind me going to the armory and suddenly a fuzzy speaker noise comes out of the cave wall of the armory "Master Bruce has a special assignment for you this evening.   
        Meet him at these coordinates im about to send to you, now good luck on your first mission back Master Damian" despite being a pain in my neck sometimes Alfred is the only one who speaks properly here so I can never get upset with him on that part.

    After 10 minutes of me zipping across the roofs and other various Gotham structures im finally at the place where he... wants me to meet... why in the name of everything did he ask to meet here at a pizza place? Did I misread the X-Cordiantes?
     I hear a slight crunch of gravel behind me and I spin around to try and throw a birdarang just for it to be caught by metropolis very own superman why would superman be here in Gotham?
     "Hey there robin. Nice to see you too. Ah yeah would you like this back?" He has to bend down a little to reach a fragment of my height and he's just there dangling the birdarang he caught in front of my face.
    I just snatch it from him just to throw it again but this time at my father who was just a few feet behind him

"Father. Whats the meaning of this? Why is he here in Gotham of all places?" I glare to my left where superman is and he just chuckles a little... what an arrogant prick. "Well now Bruce. Your boy definitely has some spark. Much more than him"
   Him? Who is him? Father? No can't be. Grayson? I just look over to my right to see a black haired kid who seems around my age but is taller than me just eating pizza who does he think he is?

      He suddenly swallows what he was eating and just floats over to me "Hey there Mr. Robin nice to meetcha my name is Superboy. Jon Kent." What the- Is this Him? He seems so... weak, soft, carefree. Superman speaks up from behind me "Thats my son. Jon. And tonight you guys are teaming up. You guys are gonna take over patrol tonight in Gotham while me and your dad head to Metropolis"
What the hell? Me with him?! "Father I must protest I-"   suddenly fathers deep voice just cuts me off saying what I never would've imagined "Jon this is my son Damian, Robin." What the hell is he doing?! Suddenly Jon just speaks out of nowhere stupid, cheerful, and loud. "Thanks batman! Well hey there Damian. Nice to finally meet who my dad has been talking to me about for a month" God I already don't like this and a MONTH?! So the entire time I was forbidden from going on missions father was making preparations to get me a leech?!

      An hour has already passed and father and superman have already left us. Me and this leech are just sitting on top of a building in the China town area of Gotham because father said there was reports of Two-Faces crew planning something around here, normally I wouldn't mind sitting for hours on end waiting for one of the biggest criminal organizations to make a move
     But this time I've only been here an hour and I want to gouge my ears out because of this leech "Hey Damian whats the food here like? The houses are really pretty! I also like how there's lanterns everywhere! Has anyone ever told you that you're very grumpy looking?"
       I don't know if its mother talking to me in my head but suddenly I want there to be one less name on Metropolis census and just to get out of here. "I don't know anything about the food here, and don't make remarks about my appearance again unless you want to get a sword in your gut" he just laughs. LAUGHS at a threat that I could do in an instant and just get out. But he laughed at it. Forget mother grandfather is talking to me now and he's much harder to resist. Ras help me.

     "Hey hey hey Damian you said something about a sword. Do you have one on you in that belt? If so can I see?" He tries to reach for my utility belt until suddenly I already have the blade above his neck, ready to swipe down and decapitate him. "Dont you dare try to touch my equipment" I can see him start sweating and then I see him gulp for dear life.
     "S-sorry I won't do it EVER again please don't kill me-" I move the sword away from his neck and hide it back in my cape. Father made the blade able to collapse and he made a sheath for the sword in the cape so its unable to be seen. I must give this to father his equipment expertise knows no bounds.
      Until we hear a boom and see a giant truck come in parking in front of the bank of China town and we see two-faces thugs running in. I need to stop them so I grapple over to a window and slide inside and I already have a desicive plan to take them all into custody and save all the money

       Or so I thought until I see a streak of red and blue banging through the wall floating in front of every thug in the bank. What. An. Idiot. "I AM SUPERBOY! FEAR ME CRIMINALS!" The thugs have masks on but like me I can already tell their resting bitch faces are immaculate.
    They just start unloading their mags in their guns on him which he keeps dodging thanks to his super speed. But this makes my job easier
       Because of the idiocy of this guy distracting everyone im able to sneak down and cut the power. I slide down the vent into the basement of the bank and I grab the electric power box lever "And now, lights out"
     I switch off the power of the bank and the vault closes and locks itself for safety purposes and now suddenly no thugs can see and can't take from the vault

       After a very botched criminal capture mission thanks to this "dumb wonder" we managed to save the vault and money and take out all the thugs because they became useless in the dark.
        Meanwhile I had nightvision in my visor and this idiot has X-ray vision like his father, and could see everyone in the dark, we are on top of the GCPD roof sitting there and waiting for father to get back so I can report the mission to him
        Im just sitting in silence oh glorious silence. Something I haven't had all night.
     Until I spoke too damn soon and suddenly "Damian you were so cool! You cutting the power made this so much easier!"
       I just glare at him "t-t its nothing. Just normal procedures here that me and father do. And don't call me by my name during patrol its unprofessional"
      Hes still smiling? Why? "Why are you so happy?" He just floats to the other side of me "you said I couldn't call you your name during patrol but you didn't say off patrol. So I'm glad we are making progress as friends"
"...What-"

A/N: Hey everyone been a while im finally doing some story writing again! Hope you'll enjoy this story! [1388 words]