24: DANGEROUS GAME

Dedicated to: Bangs Eurydice

[NOTE: Hi, it's been a while since my last update so here's 8 update for today. I hope you're waiting for it hehe. You can also check my facebook account (Zurin Matsunaga Ruiz) I usually published my story there before putting it here. I am also encouraging you to please read my other collection, A Tale, it would mean a lot to me. Thanks! and happy reading!]

---

It all started with a game. A game I thought would be fun. It was seemingly fun at first not until the table was turn. It was a life and death game afterall.

New semester came and we had a new student. Then these asshole friend of mine bet on her. We usually start our school year with a game and everyone in our university knew that except for the new students. It's like a tradition for us.

"Hey Zurin, last year you lost in our game. Dapat lang na ikaw ang player ngayon." Xenon said in the middle of our conversation.

And it seems like the others are agreeing on him too. Damn them.

"That's not fair." I quickly refused his idea.

"No no, I think it's only right Zurin. You didn't finish the game last year so you're still the player today." Roan agreed with Xenon and smile annoyingly at me.

"F*ck you all."

They all laugh in unison.

The next day I started our so-called-game. As I predicted she was not that hard to approach. She look like the nerd type, wearing eye glasses, carrying file case and other stuff.

"Let me help you." I swiftly took her things even without her consent.

"Hindi, okㅡ" She was left with no choice when I already have her things.

I smiled at her and point my head in our way.

"Let's go."

She hesitated and scratch her neck. I chuckle and grabbed her hand using my free arm.

"I said let's go, you'll be late." I gave her my sweetest smile and held her hand as we walk pass by the hallway.