Update - Where I went

PLEASE READ THIS! I'LL KEEP THIS UP FOR A COUPLE DAYS BEFORE I TAKE IT DOWN!

Hey guys, so I know it's been a while since I've posted a chapter, but it's a bit of a long story... And I'm so sorry for keeping you guys waiting, I feel so bad.

When I was writing my chapter I was on vacation in Mexico in July, but by the time I came back I was thrown straight back into work and getting myself ready for college. And if any of you guys are/were college students, I'm sure you understand the stress of it, especially since it's my first year. So basically my whole summer has been stressful because while I've been wanting to enjoy it with my family and girlfriend, writing, etc before I moved out for college, but at the same time trying to work extra to make more money and getting everything I needed.

The times I finally could write I either didn't have motivation to do anything or I was exhausted from being too busy. However, because of how college classes work they aren't as frequent or seven hours a day sorta crap that I had to put up with in high school! I would have more time on my hands throughout the week. So that being said, I'll have more free time to write and actually post pilot chapters of stories I've been working on so long as I get through my studies!

Again, I'm so sorry for keeping you guys waiting, I hope you guys understand and thank you for your patience. But because this chapter has been in the works for sometime, I wanted to speed through a couple sections and make it a bigger chapter so you guys can get to the good parts I've been so siked about! Hope you guys enjoy it, if you have questions feel free to message me, and hope you guys have a great day and stay safe!