Chapter 2

I moved as a cock was pushed into me slowly making my spine arch.

As I was stretched almost to the point of pain I knew it was Levi who filled me seeing he was the largest of all my men.

Mmmm my men.

I wondered as Levi moaned above me was he also my mate? Females bears never could tell who their mates were till the male claimed them with their bite so would I know if Levi was my mate?

Did that make him Alec and Matt's mate too?

All these thoughts quickly disappeared as Levi began a slow pace that made my toes curl.

"God you feel amazing" He breathed into my neck his large cock thrusting into me so sweetly.

I moaned my reply clutching his back. This time it felt so different. It was slow and loving as if he was savoring the moment not wanting to rush anything.

I smiled as he leaned down ad pecked my lips once twice then he moved down my neck to my shoulder. After a moment he took a deep breath and before I could ask him what he was doing he pierced my shoulder with his fangs making me scream in surprise and pleasure. I convulsed as my body was racked violently with pleasure.

When he reached his peak he let out a roar that any bear would be proud of. He slumped against me his arms holding most of his weight off me.

Suddenly he sprang up and began cursing his eyes locking onto my shoulder where he had......where he had marked me.

He threw clothes on and I pulled the sheets to my chest tears welling in my eyes. What was he doing?

He moved toward me and grasped my face.

"I'm so sorry Summer none of this suppose to ever happen. I never wanted to hurt you like this. I can't be your mate though. You'll never see me again after this. Let those wolves love like I'll never be able to." He leaned in a pressed his lips to mine. I tried to grab his arm as he turned but I was to late. He turned and ran out the room and I didn't see him for a long time.

***************

My men hugged me tightly over the lose of the man who was also my mate. I didn't understand why I had so many mates. Usually it wast the Royal females who had multple mate usually four, but I was a low ranked wolf.

None of this made sense.

Alec hugged me to him as tears fell from me.

"Why did he leave?" I rasped brokenly.

He shook his head. They were as heart broken as I was. Apparently Levi had confessed he'd always known I was his mate but couldn't be with me. He also knew the moment he saw the guys they were his mates to but he hadn't understood.

He'd kissed each male before he'd come to me up stairs and then he left. He left everything in his house and just left. Vanished. Gone.

So for the next few weeks it was sullen at the house. I ate when I was told and slept most of the time while the males did their pack duties. I knew they had also been hurt by Levi's disappearance but they hadn't known as long as I had.

I was walking through the forest currently. Alec and Matt were at a meeting and I needed some air. My stomach was starting to show now and I had a doctors appointment later on today and I was excited about it.

I yelped and fell backwards as a large black panther suddenly landed in front of me. I covered my stomach protectively fear making me shake.

The panther growled and slowly circled me. I was afraid if I shifted it would attack and it wasn't healthy for the babies for me to shift.