Chapter 1: Curse

•:•

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Mikey and Takemichy arrived home in Shibuya after visiting Philippines. Draken doesn't want his boyfriend to leave and babysit Mikey, but after hours of Takemichy pleading and asking, Draken gave up and said yes..

He's been waiting for his boyfriend's return for days, they're supposed to stay there for a week but it's already 9 days still no sign of boyfriend and Mikey..

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED SHRIMP" Draken grab Mikey's collar while Takemichy just gazing at the two while yelling at each other.

"I DON'T KNOW THEY SAY HE GOT ENGKANTO OR AN ENGKANTO GREETED HIM I DON'T FUCKING KNOW" Mikey yelled, Draken really wanted to punch his best friend but Takemichy suddenly purr..

(engkanto -are mythical environmental spirits that are said to have the ability to appear in human form.[1] They are often associated with the spirits of ancestors in the Philippines. )

Draken let go of Mikey and goes beside his purring boyfriend. Takemichy started at him looks like trying to recognise his boyfriend. "Are you feeling unwell?" Draken asked softly, he's never got harsh at Takemichy whatever happened he stays calm when talking to Takemichy.

"Mhnn feeling well" Takemichy lean at Draken at his blue eyes started to drift away. Ken hug him and started brushing the smaller's hair with his finger and caressing the boy's sleepy face.

Mikey almost got away he's already opening the front door when Draken suddenly talks "better treat this or you'll never see Takemichy ever again" That's mikey's weakness No Takemichy no mikey. Takemichy stand as Mikey's mother, brother and best friend, it's actually funny since Takemichy is younger than Mikey but acts 10x maturely.

"Ken-kun" Takemichy gently called "let's go to sleep m'tired" Draken hummed as a yes, he carry his sleepy boyfriend in bridal style and go upstairs.

After lying down and spooning Takemichy he immediately heard low sounds that Takemichy makes. Draken soon falls asleep, but not for long.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

3 am, draken woke up. He cannot sleep since his boyfriend is purring beside him while hugging him tightly. He stares at Takemichy's face, it looks the same soft baby skin, not so long so short eyelashes, chubby cheeks. He sigh and hug his clinging boyfriend, the purr continue for hours.

"Jesus Mikey if i see you I'll punch the hell out of you" he pat Takemichy while cursing at his feral best friend.

By 5 am he got out of bed but Takemichy won't let go of him, it's like the boy is digging his claws onto Draken's skin. He won't let go. So he stayed in bed completely out of sleep and was adored by long purring and puffing sound his boyfriend makes. Then he falls asleep.