Chapter 3: Koko and Inui

•:•

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

"ken ah~ please slow down kyah~" The moaning getting louder everytime. Going home what really happens is.

-

"Ken" Takemichy called his ears were pointing down and the tail won't stop moving around. Draken looked at him in one glance and pray to all gods to give him patients.

"Hm? What do you want for dinner?" Drakedn asked while looking in the fridge, Takemichy didn't answer he goes behind Draken and hug him. "I want" Takemichy stop mid sentence..

"You"

Fuck it Draken removed Takemichy's arm that hugging him and in a swift move he carries Takemichy in a bridal style. 

So that happened and now Takemichy's under Draken, he lost track of time he doesn't know how many times he cum. His tail are wrapped around Draken's torso and his ears are up. "Ken- too~ much" barely utter a sentence. Draken did not go slow till the poor Takemichy is screaming. "ken~ ahh" tears spilling in his eyes, Draken stopped moving and wiped it.

He lean close to the Catmitchy "you look pretty when crying" Deep voice send shivers down the smallers spine. That didn't end well the inner feral Takemichy woke up, they switched position now Takemichy's riding Draken smirking. "You'll cook breakfast tomorrow"

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

After that wild night yeah literal wild since Takemichy probably won't walk. Its already 12 in the afternoon he's still asleep he looks peace but with bite marks and hickeys all over his torso. Draken on the other hand is cooking lunch and about to wake Takemichy when a knock on the door stop him from walking.

"Take i bake your favourite treat" Draken sigh and opened the door he saw Chifuyu and Baji.  He look at the two raven hair "what?" Baji just shove Draken and goes inside. "Is Takemichy still sleeping?" Chifuyu asked still outside.

"Yeah and just come inside" Draken goes upstairs leaving the two sitting down at the sofa.