Theres a secret hiding in the boiling isles?

The boiling isles echoed with the pitter-patter of the sizzling acid droplets. These droplets could corrode through almost anything in its path.

Stores and houses made with the deep earthy browns of the Isles forest woods, where the trees have come to adapt to the violent environment of the boiling isles and act as the only barrier  to keeping the little demons, magical witches and devilish ghouls from their skin from melting, yet these houses did not bring much warmth inside the home.

Other buildings made of deep cold stone only serve as semi-barriers that repent the intoxicating rains of the boiling isles. The rain would eat at the stone slowly and over the years it would create small pools in the rock that collected the carnivorous rain, as it would continue to eat at the layers of rock. Yet these houses would trap the warmth that kept angry shoppers inside and sleepy witches snuggled in their beds.

Yet, this notorious rain would effortlessly fall from the skies and melt deep into the great titan. It is on this titan's fallen corpse, is where the Boiling Isles thrives upon. And where one human hides.

This is not the story of the human you have come to familiarize yourself with. Who shows themselves before many citizens in these vast Isles with their newfound friends. No. This is the story of a secret. A secret hiding in the darkest cave, learning the terrors of these isles environments and cultures. This is a story of how a human was found hiding in the Boiling Isles.
__________________________

"Shhh! Trinket be quiet!" You hush your staff as he continued to chirp.

You were known as a very odd witch, a very secretive which.

Walking into a dark cave, you place Trinket on the small makeshift of rocks stacked like a table. As the little chick started to complain about the cold, you sat in front of a small pale of water looking at your reflection with the little light you had. "Trinket stop chirping and turn on the lights," you rub the pointy cold tips of your witchy ears, causing them to turn a rosy bruise.

As conducted your staff companion, Trinket jumped at a rope failing miserably as it swung with the little wind. Tricket finally jumped for the third time when these curtains opened and silenced the darkness in the cave.

This allowed you to soon see your pointy ears turned into light admitting clay which you then wiped off and set beside your bucket of water, where a larger and brighter chunk of clay sat.

"Who knew that by studying my surroundings I could actually learn magic," you wiped off the final bits of luminescent clay and turned around, "hey Trinket?"

Still, upset Trinket pouted turning away from its master. "Come now Trinket, I'll get a fire going."

You walked to the right where the small makeshift of a fireplace, encircled by a round of stones for safety, was all made thanks to your brilliant skills from your family camping trips. "I wonder if time acts differently for them?" Your vision began to get wobbly as your eyes watered. "Trinket, pass me the wood?"

Trinket chirped excited for the warm fire they were building. You drew a symmetrical circle, then inside this circle, you draw another two smaller circles in the middle. You joined them using triangles and then finally finishing with a dot in the middle while the trinket was struggling to shuffle a few earthy planks of wood over from the makeshift table of where his staff stood. You finally noticed his struggles, grabbing the wood easily and stacking it like a pyramid. The last wood was placed and immediately the symbol underneath had engulfed into flames. It looks just like how your mother taught you, perfect, straight and effective. 'Minus the magic half,' you thought.

"It's always pretty," You whispered to Trinket as he slowly jumped into your lap, "magic is really pretty". Soon, the bags under your eyes catch you off guard as sleep heaves your heavy eyelids shut.

Edited 17/10/2021

682 words

Notes From Author

Hello, my lovely readers! I am back and ready to write, of course, my schedules aren't confirmed I'll try to write every so often. I do hope you are enjoying the first chapter so far and please do not stress about how your character looks on the cover page this book is meant for all readers so if you are familiar with x reader stories the usual insert hair colour x reader stuff (as listed below) will be included.

Your Name: (Y/N)

Hair Colour: (H/C)

Favourite Colour: (F/C)

Favourite Food: (F/F)...etc

Hopefully, I will manage to finish this wonderful story for all u Golden Guard fans so please comment on what you are excited to see come up in this story or to be explored in TOH universe.

okay, now go enjoy the story lol. ;P