I Don't Care

Patrick pov

"When do you think we can find out the gender of the baby?" Brendon asked.

"I don't know maybe in a few more weeks, I'll have to call doctor Williams to find out."

"I can't wait I really want to start buying things for the little one."

I laughed.

"Hey, have you thought of having a baby shower?"

"No, I'm really not comfortable yet telling people about my condition."

"If you want we could tell some of our closes friends back home."

I shrugged. "I don't know, I'll think about it."

"Okay, well I'm heading to the store real quick, you want anything?"

"Chocolate seem so good right now."

He laughed. "Cravings again, huh?"

"Shut up" I said playfully.

"See you in a little bit" he says leaving out the door.

I went upstairs and decided to take a shower to relax for a bit, before Brendon got back with my chocolate.

Pete pov

I looked from my car window at Patrick's apartment, I hid when I saw Brendon getting into his car and headed out. I looked out again Patrick's car was still here. I finally got out and made my way to the apartment.

I paused for a moment hearing no noises through the apartment door. Instead of knocking I carefully turned the door knob, thankfully it was open and I sliped in.

Everything was quiet downstairs, and Patrick was nowhere in sight. I went upstairs still quiet, execpt for the sound of running water and humming.

I carefully opened the door, humming more audible now. I smiled listening to Patrick, it's been a while since I last heard one of his tunes.

I pulled opened the shower curtains. "Well Mr. Stump mind if I join?" I smirked.

"PETE?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, GET OUT!" he yelled try to cover himself up.

"Don't cover yourself baby, you look so beautiful with your belly."

He tried to reach for a towel that was hanging on the rack, before I grabbed it first keeping it out of his reach.

"Pete give me the towel, and leave my house." he said seriously.

"Not until we talk first" I replied.

"We have nothing to talk about, we said everything."

"No you said everything, not me" I pointed out.

"I don't want to hear it, I just want you out of my house and out of my life."

I shook my head. "I can't do that Patrick, my whole life revolves around you."

"Just leave, before Brendon comes back."

I walked closer in front of him "I don't care if Brendon is the father of this kid, but he can't have you your mind."

I wrapped both my arms around him, he tried struggling to get out but I tighten my grip carefully, not wanting to crush the baby.

"No one, not even Brendon will make you feel the way that I do" I nipped his neck wanting to get a reaction.

"Let... go" he struggle to say.

"Your mind says no, but your body says something else, give in Patrick."

I put my forehead against his are noises touching, our lips slowing....

"PETE, LET GO OF HIM!"

I turned around seeing Brendon, I let go of Patrick willingly, turing toward Brendon.

"Hey, Brendon we were just talking about you."

"Patrick, you okay?" he asked.

"Of course he's okay, I would never do anything to hurt my pattycakes."

"I'm not your Pattycakes anymore." Patrick said frustrated.

"Oh, that's right because one of my best friends knocked you up, whatever happened to best friends forever Brendon."

"Leave or I'll..." Brendon says.

"Do it, I don't care anymore, but whenever your with him he's going to be thinking of me." I looked down at Patrick seeing his obvious boner. I threw him the towel, covering himself instantly.

I left the apartment, walking back into my car. Patrick still feels something for me, I'm not sure if it's love or attraction or even both, but I'm willing to find out.

(A/N For now on I plan on updating this story only on Sundays, it's just the only day I find that's more flexible, Anyway I hope you enjoy:)