chapter 11

Just what else will takemichi be facing next, the three thought at once further increasing concern for the boy. He is beautiful, he is kind and so precious, takemichi needs someone who can protact him and if Mikey is the one chosen for it, it's the baddest decision where lives matter. And if it's based on the current state of mikey? Then surely the hell is to be faced.
----
At takemichi house

"Im sorry...I...I.. couldn't...protect takemichi", chifuyu said with regrets all written over his face while his watery tears start to drip at each word he says. He hates it's, he hated this, back then when Mikey came searching for takemichi some years ago, he should have just kill him, he should have killed mikey but even if he tried to, he couldn't and it's really not that he couldn't, he just wasn't capable of doing so. Secondly mikey was may much stronger then him, if chifuyu could just get in a fight with Sano Manjiro, chifuyu wouldn't last long. He would never cry or debate on a defeat he faces by that man, but this is about Takemichi. His only heart feeling, the reason whom his heart beats for and encourages him to live life further. He couldn't protect the love of his life, he couldn't protect the man whom he swears to protect everyday. Just right now chifuyu wants to take the blame, wants to make up for something he couldn't protect, he wants his takemichi back, they always make such a good partnership and thinking about this, he is really craving for that cute boy he always wants to look forward to spending a lifetime together.

Right now sitting infront of his friends he couldn't help but sob for his lover being taken away. And apologize for not fighting hard to protect takemichi. Chifuyu never meant this to happen, he always had the determination to protect his precious partner so did he have it back at that time too, but he never ever thought those people will go so at an extent of practicing dirty manners by using drugs on their opponents. He really didn't every think about it back than.

"Don't act as if it was your fault, I just f*cking let my gaurd down for a second near mikey and...that bastard...at a moment I thought that he still thinks of me...UGH!"
Draken said with pure frustration shown on his entire face, He felt himself useless, mikey, he knew this current mikey will never think of him as a friend, never and not atleast not. Draken wants to hide, how hurt he is, the ache in his heart is growing to a strong pain, he just wants to cry, at least for now, he wants to burst into tears that how did everything come to a point like this. All have been living a good life, all thanks to takemichi, the boy he fell in live as every chapter of their life went by. But just, why did mikey end up like this, takemichi tried to save him yet the future is still so stuck. But no tears, there's no tears forming cause all theres a feeling of disgust that's overcoming him, mikey, there's no way that right now he hasn't done anything to takemichi and mikey raping takemichi is the possibility in Draken's head. He couldn't protect, he couldn't even be the shield that takemichi could rely on for protection back then, he was so caught up in the memories of his friendship that right now mikey has even destroyed the little hope that draken had grew in him.

Draken knew how a lovesick person was mikey back then towards takemichi, mikey wanted that blue eyed boy from the start, he wanted ti devour him whenever they touched hands by accident or takemichi beamed his biggest sunshine smile to mikey. Draken knew all this, but he never much knew what the feeling of falling in love with takemichi was cause he already loved emma back then, but gradually as things went by, as he got closer to takemichi, specially the time when draken was stabbed and takemichi saved him and cared for him, was like soo much he wanted to see, that was the first time something confused him and that was about thr feeling against that boy, his ocean eyes always gave him love even if they didn't mean to, those ocean blue eyes always showed concern towards him and he fell deeper and deeper into them and soo addicting.

"Stop it, if we all others would have been here in time..."
Mitsuya said clearly stating that he is angry on himself, he knew if just a little at least he was in time. He can only wonder how pale takemichi must have looked, sleeping lifelessly and definitely a drop of a single tear traces his cheek, beautiful yet the most hurtful sight that can make you cry for. Every time takemichi cries bitterly it's hurts him deep. Mitsuya still imagines the time he could trace takemichi's puffy but slim body for the measurements for the toman uniform or the time when Takemichi rest his head on him not conciously but mitsuya loves it when Takemichi falls right in his arms, relaxed and resting peacefully. Every time that happens, mitsuya just flatters, hearing takemichi cute and light snores was soo good to here in his ears giving him a little tingling feeling.

"Taka-chan, please don't blame yourself, we just can't stay here apologizing right? We need to find takemichi"
Hakkai, the one who is soo much ready ti give up the world for takemichi. The boy he is so greatful for givving him such a precious future, saving him from the monstrous acts of his brother. Back then, takemichi was like a god that saved him from all his problems like an angle that just defended from heaven. The precious guy he craves for too, soo much that he wants to hold him in his arms, closer and tighter just to feel to safe warmth emitted by takemichi small body. He then as he felt all this understood why yuzuha had her one sided crush on takemichi, he is worth to be loved, cause that boy deserves all the happiness in this world.

"How about we contact naoto? Hina's brother? He is a detective right?"
"Hm" Angry hummed as smile spoke out. So did everyone agree to it cause, as a detective chifuyu can surely try to find out about the bonten base, yes the gang that Mikey rules or as know as Mikey's most dangerous underground kingdom that no one dares to conquer. A gang that gets their hand dirty with performing their actions itself, getting freed from the arrests with holding secretive powers in the government and shower of money and death threaths never lets anyone talk about them to thier enemies.
-----
Flickering his eyes as bit as the bright too refreshing light hit his eyes hurting them more and definitely cause him headaches, throat feeling dry at this point and all takemichi was rightly think of is water. He opened his serien blue orbs to meent the pure white ceiling that was soo clean and clear as if someone erased all the scribblings with the newest and the best eraser the found. Takemichi head spun a little as he tried to get up from his laying position but ah, something like a broken part, was it? Behind his ass he glanced up all red with erotic bite and spank marks covered with a little semen flowing out of his little opening. The part stings like it's burning with heat, it's too much for takemichi to take up. But he did it, with all the carefulness and concentration he did sit back properly, yup he isn't surprised of what happened, he knows it and as he felt a figure lying beside him, yup he definitely knew it. He looked at the side at the pure sleeping figure,back covered with sharp scratches and he knows that he is the culprit. But it's fair, cause it really hurt when Mikey did it. The snowy figure of mikey let takemichi really question how handsome a person can be, till he traced the sides of the person's nape to a familiar tattoo.

"Awake?.."