𝙎𝙀𝙀𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙂𝙃𝙊𝙎𝙏𝙎

╭                                  ╮
WELCOME TO
𝙎𝙀𝙀𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙂𝙃𝙊𝙎𝙏𝙎

╰                ╯

𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳

𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘱𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝗕𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱Dark Background

𝗕𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱
Dark Background. Size 12. Kefa Font.

𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆

YOU remember the boogeyman? Ghouls, ghosts, phantoms, and banshees? Those stories you were told as a kid? Turns out, all of it was real.

They called people like Abbey Althea, Seers. The ones who could see all the supernatural of the world in a second set of eyes. They said it was a gift to be able to see the ones they lost. It wasn't a gift, it was a curse.

Abbey had been cursed ever since she saw her first ghost. Conveniently, the ghost, who stated her name was Constance, had become her lifelong friend, well deadlong friend. Since she was, you know, dead.

As Abbey grew, she was ruthlessly bullied for talking to "herself", but those kids didn't know what it was like to see things no one wanted to see. So after a long while, Abbey's mother decided her small town off the River Valley wasn't going to work for her gifted daughter.

The two packed their bags from their family home and Abbey and her mother moved back to the place she was born, in the dark city of Gotham, where there were more ghosts than people alive.

Abbey was given a chance, and she would try her best to be normal. But normal got her nowhere when a boy began to interrogate her when she knew too much.

"𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦."

𝘾𝙖𝙨𝙩