a oneshot

As Draco walked through the halls of the manor he couldn't help but tremble at what his father had to say. Why did he have to call him down while he was in little space, it was even hard to walk let alone deal with his fathers beatings. 

"Why did it take you so long to get down here," Lucius started "I don't know why I got such a disgrace of a son, you're such a disappointment" he stalked towards Draco slowly taking out his wand in a quick motion pointing it towards his son and only child. 

"Crusio," he said. Draco dropped to the ground screaming in pain. He couldn't remember how to breathe.

"Your why she left us, your the reason your own mother hates us," he chuckled. "This is why you have no friends, you're so weak." he kicked the shaking boy that was now on his side holding his stomach, in the ribs harshly. 

"Go to your room" he said as he lifted the curse. Draco quickly got up ignoring the pain in his ribs and head and ran to his room. Hopefully things will get better at Hogwarts he thought as he picked up the light blue pacifier from the drawer of his nightstand, laying down he closed his eyes. Tomorrow will be better.

Harry's pov

    Ron glared at me over the table, we were eating in complete silence. Why? 

FLASHBACK

    "Hey babe" Ginny said in a high pitched voice.

"Ginny, we need to talk," I said. I don't want to hurt her but I can't deal with her. 

"What's up babyyyy" she holds baby as long as my patients is for her.

"I'm done with this," I gesture towards myself and her. "I can't take this relationship any more."

"Fine" She walks out of the room, head held high.

END OF FLASHBACK

If looks could kill Ron would murder me, then bring me back to life to kill me again. I excuse myself and go to my room, we are leaving tomorrow. 

TOMORROW

Draco's pov

    My father calls me down from my room to go to Hogwarts, we apparate to platform 9¾ and my father "hugs" me goodbye. 

"Don't fuck this year up or you'll regret it." He warns with a quiet but mean tone. I nod and pull out of his grip. I turn on my heels and board the train. I look for an empty train car but find none. I see the golden trio on that weasle git. I open the car and sit down close to the door. The she-weasel glares at me, all of them do. 

"What the fuck Malfoy" weaslbee says to me. 

"Fuck off, there's nowhere else to sit." I mumble, I start to feel myself slip and I don't wanna out myself. We get to the school and start to get off the train. Ron pushes me to get his trunk and I fall. I don't say anything and push myself back up. "What's the matter , Malfoy cat got your tongue" he taunts. I start to walk away, I don't need to be crying in front of the boy who won't die and his friends. 

    Harry's pov

    What was up with him? I don't question it. We get to the feast and all the Weasleys and Hermione left to sit elsewhere. I looked over to where the blond boy would be sitting and there he was. He looked sad or maybe, hurt? 

"Tonight we will also be resorting to the 6th year." Dumbledor announces. Resorted?! What!

He calls us all up, Hermione-Ravenclaw, All the Weasleys-Gryffindor, Harry Potter"SLYTHERIN" The hat calls. Draco is also in Slytherin. I will figure out why he was acting weird on the train. I sit next to him and nudge him.