𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"Were gonna see some fishies!
Were gonna see some fishies!"

Little Y/N was skipping happily since she and her Uncle's made a promise that they'll bring her to an aquarium.

Kokonoi haven't got the fossil yet, so they're trying their best for the little girl to forget about it.

As for Sanzu, they're not on speaking terms with Y/N. And the other executives were glad about it.

Since Sanzu's dumbness is contagious.

"Uncle carry me!" Y/N said to her Uncle Rindou as she makes grabby hands towards him.

Rindou complied and he immediately carried her in his arms. Meanwhile Ran, whom was just beside her frowned.

They're currently lining on the entrance so that they can buy tickets to the aquarium.

"Three tickets please." Ran said while pulling out his black card to the cashier.

The employee swiped his card and handed it back to Ran. She then gave them three entrance wristbands, Ran accepted it.

"Cupcake give me your wrist." Ran said to Y/N.

Y/N was confused nevertheless she gave him her wrist since she was so excited to see the fishes.

Ran immediately put on the entrance wristband on her wrist. Y/N was stunned and when she saw two more of it she wanted to apply it to her Uncles wrist.

"Uncle Ran i wanna do it." Y/N said while pointing at the wristbands.

Ran chuckled and he gave one to her. "Here, put this on my wrist." Ran removed the sticker before handing it to the girl.

Ran pulled out his wrist in front of Y/N, she then put on the wristband.

"I did it! I did it! I did it! Yay!" Y/N clapped in happiness.

People averted their attention to their way and when they saw the little girl clapping in happiness they immediately looked away... But then looked at their way again since two men who looked so hot that they can punch you. Is so soft towards a children.

"Good job Darling, put the last one in my wrist." Rindou said.

And Y/N happily complied.

"Now we can go look for some fish." Ran said then he started walking.

When Y/N saw the fishes in the aquarium her eyes were wide open in amazement. Immediately taking a mental note to ask her Uncle Kokonoi for an aquarium.

"Look Darling so many small fishies." Rindou said while pointing at the clownfish.

"Wow many babies like me." Y/N as she looked at them in awe.

"Oh look their goldfish is playing golf." Ran said while walking towards it.

"Let's go Uncle! Hurry!" Little Y/N said while pulling her body at Ran's way.

"Goal!" Y/N screamed in excitement when the goldfish pushed the ball on the goal. Causing for it to earn some food.

"There's a lot of fish so let's go look." Ran said while getting Y/N from Rindou and putting her on his arms.

"Hey! She didn't want to be carried by you, so why are you stealing her from me?" Rindou said while glaring at his older brother.

"We change every ten minutes." Ran said.

Rindou didn't like the idea of sharing Y/N with his brother, but he find himself agreeing to it.

"Wow so many fishies. Uncle the fish will eat the shrimp!" Y/N yelled in panic when she saw the cleaner shrimp cleaning a fish's teeth.