Once in a life time

Characters

Molly-Main character member ⅓ of the depresso espresso insomniac trio and the guitar + singer of The Victims

Ezra-The boyfriend

Fay-Molly's emotional support along with the best friend and member ⅔ of the depresso espresso insomniac trio, She is the keyboard player in the band

Owen-3/3 of the depresso espresso insomniac trio,he's also the drum player in the band The Victims

ON TO THE STORY

I started sending shadows everywhere. It was a true nightmare. I wonder how long this will last. I soon lost control and all the shadows went back to where they came from. I start walking backwards slowly until I hit someone.

"Hello, are you the shadow girl?" The stranger asks.

"Who are you?" I ask, scared but also curious. He stepped closer, and whispered in my ear,

"Your worst nightmare........"

I jumped awake from my nightmare. My boyfriend loomed over me with worry all over his face.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"I-" I couldn't finish as I started to cry.

"Hey, hey hey, it's okay." He scoops me up in a hug.

"It's alright you're safe. We both are." He whispers. I calmed down and took a deep breath, "Better now?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'm good," I responded. He hugs me tighter as we just lay in silence. I fell back asleep soon and in Ezra's arms.

I woke up to the smell of waffles. I open my eyes slowly to see a plate over my lap with chocolate chip waffles on it. I see Ezra smiling at me.

"Hey," I say, still groggy from waking up.

"Hey princess" He replies smiling. I grabbed the fork and started eating. God I love Ezra's waffles.

I sat up, Ezra took the plate and started getting ready for the day. I grabbed my clothes and hopped in the shower. I got out around 10 minutes later and got dressed, brushed my teeth and hair.

I walk down the stairs to the dorm kitchens. I see the rest of our classmates along with Ezra hanging out in the living room of the dorm house. I greet all our classmates and head to the training area. Ezra follows me knowing I need to let go of the terrors the nightmare gave me.

I focus on summoning my power while Ezra does the same. I am a shade and he is a flasher. A flasher is someone who can control and manipulate light. A shade can do the same thing but to shadows instead of light. We start fighting, after a few kicks here and there I win.

I started walking back to my dorm when Ezra ran behind me and put his arms around my waist. We walk back to the dorm and he kisses me on the cheek.

"That was fun, princess." He states.

"It was, wasn't it?" I say smirking. He returns my smirk and starts tickling me. "B-babe pl-please st-stop"I say while laughing.

He joins the laughing as well, so now we are two 16 year-olds on the floor, laughing. We calmed down and I had a sudden urge to go to the library. So I said, "Hey Ezra, can we go to the library?" He replies with 'sure' so we head out to the library.

We walked in and the librarian waved us over. We visited so much that it became pretty much our second home. She looked at me and said, "I have a new fantasy book that you might like." giving a small smile. I return the smile and respond with

"That sounds lovely" I say "Babe?" I say while looking at Ezra "Can you check to see if they have shadow and bone here?"

He looks at me and shakes his head "Sure baby" I muttered a small 'thanks'.

I turn back to the librarian and she shows me a book. I thanked her and went to find Ezra. He was talking to another girl but looking uncomfortable. I walk over there. I say 'Hi.' The girl looks at me and scoffs. She soon turned on her heel and walked out.

I turn to Ezra, "Huh, that's weird." I say confused.

We looked at each other confused. We both slightly chuckle and wave the librarian a goodbye. We walked out the door, one of my hands in his and the other one carrying books. I walk back to the dorm to set my books down and we decide to take a stroll around the town. We stopped to grab some coffee. We pay and go along our little walk.

We looked at all the shops and admired them from afar. We kept walking as we enjoyed the time we had together. But of course with all good things it came to an end. Soon enough some low life villains pop out of nowhere.

Me and Ezra got ready to fight when soon enough the pro heroes showed up. We just sat there not knowing what to do. We started helping out the heroes out of instinct.

Soon the whole incident was sorted out and we were on our way back to the dorms.