Prologue

"DON'T!" Harry abruptly stopped at the edge of the 40-story building at the voice heard from behind and slowly turned around.

"Please, don't." Louis begged slowly stepping closer to Harry who was so close to flinging himself off the building to the cold hard floor beneath it.

"You're not real." Harry whispered, closing his eyes for a second. He stared Louis dead in the eye before screaming, "YOU'RE NOT REAL!"

Louis flinched at the sudden outburst, but he composed himself quickly.

"I am, Harry. I'm real and I'm here!" He said extending his arm towards Harry silently asking him to feel him.

"No, no, no! You have said it before, but you are not!" Harry shook his head. "It's just the ghost of you."

"This time, I'm real Harry. Please feel my hand." Louis said taking another step closer to Harry. 

"Oh, I felt you always but you were not real. You never was and you never will be." Harry shook his head once again before turning around and stepping to the edge. "That gives me no hope to live."

"NO!"

***

Or one where Harry has schizophrenia, and herefuses to believe that Louis is real even when he is real.

WARNINGS :

- As mentioned in the description, this book may contain triggering content. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

- This book contains drastic mood changes and can give you mixed feelings. You will face an emotional rollercoaster. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED *grins*

- Schizophrenia/ Depression

- boyxboy/gay content (if you don't know who Larry is.)

- #nerdyHarry 

- Short story (max 6-10 chapters)

- NOT EVERYONE IS THE SAME. Just don't read like first two chapters of this book and say, "I have a friend with these mental disorders and he's not like Harry." I write something for a reason. Every behavior of Harry points out a symptom of mental issues talked in this. Plus, everyone is different. It's according to their family's behaviors, environment, country, culture, etc. So, if you don't know something well enough, just don't talk.

- This is no place to be rude. Therefore, if you plan on being rude take your ass outta here, exit is that way. I write this story only to make people aware of things that happen around them in this society and I do NOT expect any hate thrown in my way for this.

If I ever got anything wrong please do tell me in a nice way 'cause NO BEING RUDE. (:

Okay that is it. Tbh, I wanted to do a plot twist like in Awaiting Angel but I changed me mind. Be glad y'all! XD

Anygay, I love y'all! Happy reading my baby potatoes! (: xxx

- Ash