[One]

"Please have your breakfast, honey!" Anne called after her son who was putting on his shoes.

"I'm late, mom! I grabbed a granola bar. Bye! Love you!" Harry called out as he ran out the door to go to school. He ran to the bus station and took the bus to school.

He hung his head low, not wanting to get noticed by any of the bullies, as he walked down the hallways of the school to reach his locker. Once at his destination, he quickly grabbed the books and binders he needs from the locker and shoved them into his backpack. He closed the locker door and turned around to go to the cafeteria but stopped in his track when he heard the laugh of certain someone.

Someone he was so blindly in love with; someone who he will do anything for; someone he will die for; Louis.

Harry couldn't help himself when he stared at the angelic boy standing at the end of the hallway, laughing at something his friend, Liam said. Harry was devoured by Louis' beautiful features, his button nose, chestnut hair that is thrown everywhere when he laughs and last not least his blue eyes. Harry was sure that he would die of a heart attack if Louis ever looked him in the eyes with those electric blue eyes. Well, yes, Louis has never noticed him, nobody has except for those bullies who will beat him to pulp at any chance they get.

Harry quickly looked down when Louis looked to his direction, not wanting to get caught staring like a goblin and quickly made his way down the hallway to the cafeteria. He took a seat on one of the tables at the corner and started munching on his breakfast as he flipped through a book. Well, there was one good thing in his life, that were his straight A's in every subject. He was your typical nerdy kid that got straight A's and got bullied for being smart and kind of odd.

Harry couldn't help but laugh at his own life because it was so damn monotonous. It was like a monochrome picture hung on lonely white wall; boring, and not important to anyone, not even to he himself. The only exciting thing that happened in his life is Louis. Before the blue eyed beauty, it was just studying, studying and studying but after Louis it has changed from that to Studying, Louis, studying, Louis which is a drastic change in Harry's monotonous life.

Harry didn't even notice that he has got lost in his thoughts about Louis until the first bell rang. He smiled to himself, because Louis is the only thing in the whole world that can distract him from studying.

The rest of the day at the school went very uneventful except for the one more time Harry saw Louis in his Chemistry class and one of the bullies pushing Harry against the lockers and busting his lip. Once home, Harry went to his desk and opened the laptop on it. He went to Instagram and searched louist91.

That has been the first thing he does when he come home from school for about two years now. He will stalk Louis' Instagram account every day, just to stare at his beautiful face. He memorizes every part of Louis' face from his eyes to the most unnoticed freckles. After going through Louis' Instagram posts for the umpteenth time, he slid the computer shut and grabbed his books to get started on the homework.

"Harry! Dinner is ready!" Anne's call snapped the green-eyed boy out of his thinking on a particular math problem. He groaned in annoyance before yelling he will be down in a minute. He decided to leave the math problem for after dinner and closed the book before leaving his room to go downstairs.

"Hey! How was your day?" Anne asked him as he took a seat on the table next to his sister, Gemma.

"Okay, I guess." Harry shrugged picking his fork from the table. He tried to keep his head hung low, not wanting Anne or Gemma to notice his busted lip but the luck doesn't seem to be on his side that day.

"What happened to your lip?" Gemma, who was first to notice the bruise on Harry's lip, asked.

"O-oh, I just tripped on my way to lunch and fell." Harry lied and he was glad when Anne and Gemma bought it.