💚2💚

Y/ns pov

I woke up to someone banging on my door. I sighed getting up to see Thor stood there, I rubbed my eyes and I looked up at him "what" I asked and he sighed.

"Y/n Lokis gone I talked to Heimdall this morning and he said that Loki had gone to Midgard" he said and everything stopped.

"It wasn't a trick" I said and he looked at me confused. "Last night Loki appeared in my room, he said that he got in contact with a powerful man who will send an army to earth and make Loki king" I said.

"You knew about this and you didn't tell me" Thor said and I looked down. Thor sighed taking my hand "y/n I didn't mean to snap" he said.

"I thought it was a joke, he told me to pick between you and him so I thought it was some kind of test" I said.

"Don't worry y/n we will go get him" Thor said and I smiled. "Suit up y/n we are going to Midgard" Thor said and I sighed.

"I will meet you on the bifrost" I said closing the door and ran over to my battle amour. I smiled I kind of missed this.

(Y/NS armour but green)

I walked out my room and down the halls to see my mother waiting at the door. I smiled running over to her and hugging her tightly "bring him home" she said and I nodded.

"I will" I said and she smiled holding my face. I held her hand then left. "I won't fail you" I said and she waved.

"I know you won't" she said, I sighed walking down the streets to the bifrost to see Thor was waiting for me.

"I want expecting you for another 25 minutes" he said playfully and I laughed punching his shoulder.

"You can't blame it, its the maid won't let me do anything by myself its like I'm incapable to get myself dressed" I asked and he laughed.

We walked down the bridge until Heimdall appeared. "Lady Y/n so good to see you again" he said and I smiled.

"Good to see you to" I said and we walked over to the entrance. "We will bring him back" I said to myself.

"Good luck and stay safe if you need anything just call I will always hear you" he said and twisted the sword. The portal opened and I took a deep breath before going through.

I opened my eyes to see that we was on a mountain. I sighed creating a green ball in my hand then I sensed that he was close. "He's close" I said. Then a ship flew right above us "that's him" I said.

Thor used his hammer to fly while I used my magic. We landed on top of the ship. I sighed using my magic to open the door. "Thank you" Thor said and he flew in.

He grabbed Loki by his throat and dragged him out I turned around and smiled "thank you for keeping my dear brother safe" I said and jumped out of the plane.

Thor landed and started talking to Loki but I was way to angry at him to even listen to a word Thor was saying. Loki looked over at me but I looked down. "Listen here brother" Thor said then something flew at Thor knocking him off the cliff.

I groaned and stood up "don't move" I said jumping down with the help of the trees nearby. I landed on the ground to see what looked like to be a metal man. "I have never met someone made out of metal, I'm y/n" I said and Thor sighed.

"I'm not made out of metal" the guy said and I looked at him confused but before he could answer Thor attacked him.

"Oh this is just great I will sit here while you two fight" I said sitting on a tree stump. "Will you be careful your hurting the trees" I said.

"It that all you care about the plants" the metal man said and I smiled.

"I'm the goddess of nature it's kind of my thing" I said and he sighed.

Then another dude dressed in PJs threw a shield at my brother and the metal man. "Hi" I shouted and they all looked at me.

"Y/n please stop I know this is your first time coming here but your acting like a child" Thor said and I sighed.

Within a few minutes all three of them were fighting and I sighed making a arrow out of some poison ivy. I smiled looking over it but then there was a huge explosion. I covered myself with he trees.

"Now who's acting like children will you all just stop and look at what you have done to the forest it all dead because of you now" I said standing up and healing the forest with the touch of my hand.

"Y/n seriously I have got this" Thor said and shuck him off.

"I'm going to this the civil way" I said walking over to metal and pj guy. "Hi I'm y/n goddess of nature and princess of Asgard it's really nice to meet you metal and pj man" I said and the pj guy chuckled.

"Your not from around here are you" he asked and shook my head. Thor walked over and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Its her first time here and when she's exited she starts acting like a big kid don't mind her" Thor said and I glared at him.

"I like her" the metal guys said then a man came out.

"Now that's just wired" I said and he laughed then I saw Loki trying to get away. "Oh no he doesn't" I said using my magic to create a cage out of vines.

"I think we should go we have a lot to talk about" the pj man said and I sighed.