Quirk Training?

Y/N POV

I've started to like Eri a little bit but I'm still not being friendly with those heroes. Like I've been saying this whole time, Humanity Is horrible.

Eri and I have been waiting for the homeless old man with that erasing quirk to take us somewhere. I do remember him talking to Broccoli San about training Eri and I's quirks. Maybe this can be an opportunity to delete them...

Eri was giving me weird looks as I thought of that. I quickly composed myself and kept me stoic look on my face. Eventually the homeless old man did come to pick us up from his house. Me and Eri got in his car, turns out Broccoli San was with him in the front but Lemon wasn't there.

"Hello Eri and Y/N!" Broccoli San smiled at the both of us.
Eri smiled back and replied with a timid hello while I just ignored him. Like I said I still don't like him.
The homeless man drove all the way to some random empty field and dropped us off there. "If there are any problems Midoriya, I'll be in the car." He said before going to sleep in his yellow sleeping bag.
Jeez what an irresponsible old man.
This could be my opportunity to run away. While I was thinking about my escape plans, I felt Broccoli San's eyes on me. He's probably going to be keeping eyes on me as I haven't opened up to him yet and I have attempted to run away lots of times.

(Flashback)

I ran out of the hospital yet again after deleting the nurses. I had finally succeeded escaping for once. Before I could run further, I felt a pair of arms lift me up. Broccoli San. I mentally cursed as Broccoli San took me back to my room while scolding me. Damn you broccoli headed piece of-

(Flashback End)

The three of us walked up the hill. What I did not expect was to see all of Broccoli's classmates.
There was Ticking Time Bomb, Robot Police, Emo Crow, Pretty but Broke Girl, Pretty but Rich Girl and the rest of these stupid heroes.

"Hey they're here!" The Pink looking creature said loudly.
Seriously, what even is she?

All these heroes gathered around us while fawning over me and Eri.

"Lets see if these kids quirks are as good as mine!" Ticking Time Bomb boasted.
Isn't he the one who made the number one hero retire? Why is he still in UA?

"All right guys," Broccoli San crouched down to my level. "You two are going to practise using your quirks on some people in my class ok?" Eri replied with a quiet ok while I nodded.

Eri went before me and decided to practise her quirk on Broccoli San.
"Mr Deku I don't want to hurt you.." Broccoli San patted her head and told her not worry.
What a suck up.

I sat down next to Pretty but Broke and the Frog Hybrid Girl. and watched what happened.

(Eri Training Start!)