🦋 /Victoria De Angelis/ Pt.2

Hello guyss, after a few months i finally have some motivation again to write new stories. At the end of this chapter i will explain why i was gone for so long. But enjoy of this new part finally!! ❤️

October 2021

(Throwback Pt.1)

I walked outside and looked for her. I walked over the street and saw her sitting on a bench. I walked over to her, 'Hey what's up why did you ran away so mad?' I asked. 'Don't you understand, every time we go out you always get with guys.' She said looking in my eyes, she had cried. 'Yes i do, if you have such a big problem with that why didn't you say anything' i said to her. 'I was to afraid you would be mad or something' she said. 'Well a little why does it bother you so much!?' I said loud. 'BECAUSE I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU Y/N' Victoria screamed. 

I was absolutely shocked, 'i-in love with me' i stuttered. 'yes y/n! i have been, since the day we met.' Vic said with tears rolling over her cheeks. 'I love you too but i don't think in the same way you love me' i said. Actually i never really thought about it, being with girls. But maybe... no i would have known by now, right!? 'Vic i'm sorry that i always go home with guys when we go out' I said. She gave me a little nod while she was still sniffing. I wiped away her tears with my thumb. She looked at me, her eyes are beautiful. I felt this weird feeling inside me, i don't know what it is. Maybe i do like her.... I stepped closer, i slowly move my head to hers. I close my eyes and hope for the best. 

Our lips touched, slowly moving. My stomach started to feel weird, but not in a bad way. The kiss started to get passionate. She pulled back and looked at me, she was looking scared. 'i-i think i love you too. I always go home with boys because, well you know i like their attention and the sex of course. I always had a special feeling when you were around but i just thought it was a strong friend connection.' I said to her. Her eyes started to sparkle and she begun to smile. 'Because you always talk about boys so much and never kissed a girl or anything i was scared to tell you this y/n. I thought i would ruin our friendship a-and that you would think i'm weird or grose' She said tearing up again. 'No Victoria of course not, I just never thought about it and you could have just told me you like girls. I wouldn't have loved you any less' I said comforting her. We talked a little more about how long she has liked me and girls in general. 

'Sooo, what is going to happen now?' She asked me. 'Victoria would you like to go on a date with me?' I asked with a big smile. 'y/n don't be silly we are best friends!' She said jokingly. 'Well never mind then' i said. 'Nooo!!! y/n I would love to go on a date with you!' She said with a big smile. We stood up and decided to go to my apartment because i live closer. Once we arrived at my apartment Vic decided to take a shower before we would go to bed. 'I will shower after you because i'm still really sticky after all that dancing.' I said to her. 'Okayy, i'm going now!' She said. She closed the door and after 5 seconds she opened the door again. 'You know, i wouldn't mind it if a certain person who happened to be my best friend would join me.' She smirked, she closed the door again. I smirked, i hesitated for a second. But i was sure I wanted this so i stood up and made my way to the bathroom. 

To be continued.....

Please leave a comment if you liked it!❤️

Insta for updates, requests, fun convo's and group chats @maneskin16

When i first started with this book i had a lot of motivation. I was getting a lot of reads and votes, i was so exited about that. Then after a while school was starting to get to me. I had a lot of stress so sadly i had to let go of writing for a while. Then the vacation came and i really needed it then. Now my first few weeks of my final year at 'high school' have started and it's going a lot better now. I don't want to pressure myself again with writing stories but i am gonna try and do my best!