Chapter 46

By the next morning, the girls were already at the hospital. Haseul and Sooyoung picked them up as usual but decided to get breakfast before.

Heejin called Hunjoon to ask him what he wanted to eat and he said anything was fine. Sooyoung suggested they drive to McDonald's for breakfast.

Hunjoon sent Haseul some money saying that he'll pay for breakfast. They tried denying it but he said it was fine.

They went through the drive thru to take less time. Haseul pulled up first as Vivi, Heejin, Chaewon and Yerim were in the car.

Rolling down the window, someone speaks through the microphone "Hi how can I help you today?" Says a somewhat cheerful voice.

Heejin and Yerim were still looking at menu "Hi can we get nine sausage mcgriddles please?" Haseul asks the lady.

It was quiet for a few seconds "Uh okay, would you want the combo or not?" The lady asks sounding a little confused.

Haseul looks back at Vivi who nods "Yea please" She tells the lady.

"Alright your total will be $45.03 at the window" The lady tells the senior.

"Thank you!" Haseul says and moves up her car for Sooyoung to order. Jiwoo and Jungeun wanted some yogurt as well so the senior went into the drive thru.

Sooyoung pulls up and rolls down her window "You two want the yogurt parfait right?" She asks the two juniors.

They nod their heads and a voice comes out the microphone "Hi what can I get you for today?" The same lady asks sounding tired now.

The senior turns in her seat "Hi can I get two yogurt parfaits please?" She asks then turns around in her seat when Hyejoo taps her shoulder.

"Okay is that it?"

Hyejoo whispers to her what she wants "Uh no, can I get five bags of apple slices and five apple juice boxes?" Sooyoung asks jumping in her seat along with Hyejoo.

Jiwoo and Jungeun look at her in confusion. They were wondering why they ordered from the kids menu but decided not to ask.

The line went quiet "Uh okay sure. Would that be it?" The lady asks confusedly.

Sooyoung nods "Yup!"

"Alright your total is $15.72 at the window" The lady tells her.

"Thanks!" Sooyoung pulls up behind Haseul. Jungeun decides to ask the senior why she ordered kids food.

"Uh Sooyoung unnie, why did you order apple slices and apple juices?"

The senior turns to look at her "We always order that whenever we come by with Jinsoul, Yeojin and Hyunjin. We're bringing them some in case they're awake" She tells the blonde with a smile.

The juniors nod in acknowledgement and couldn't help but shake their heads at how child-like those girls are. They saw Haseul move away from the window as it was their turn to pay.

Sooyoung finishes paying and gets their food before driving off. The drive to the hospital took about five minutes since the McDonald's was close by.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Arriving to the hospital, Heejin texts Hunjoon that they just got here. They enter carrying the bags of food and head to the elevator.

Inside the elevator, Sooyoung turns to the girls with a smile that spells trouble.

"Hey, before the elevator stops everyone jump so it can feel like you're flying!" She says excitedly.

Jungeun sighs as Vivi groans and Chaewon laughs. They couldn't believe that the second oldest is an actual child inside of an eighteen year old girl.