Trece

Tw: swearing, mentions of R@pe.

——————-
[i wanted to do a short quick chapter for y'all]

sapnap slammed the car door shut and told dream to drive, he hadn't heard what dream had said nor felt when dream started to drive. he was in his own world, the stupid sessions only made things worse, they made him remember more and more details about what happened, about how matthew had manipulated him, used him, treated him like a rag doll, it was disgusting. Sap hadn't slept in his own bed since. sometimes he takes shower up to 5 times a day just because of how disgusting he feels in his own skin, and it's all because of him.

once they had reached the house sapnap ran in and threw himself at punz wanted to be held and cry, and so he did, punz immediately knew what to do, he grabbed onto sap and led him to his own room, he held him as sap sobbed into his shirt. punz played with hair and rocked back and forth trying to comfort the brunette. once he had calmed down he fell asleep. punz soon walked out of the room and saw dream on the couch staring at the wall. "hey man you ok?" punz asked the blonde, he didn't look good when he looked up at punz, he had horrible bags under his eyes, his skin was paler than usual, his hair was knotted, he just overall looked like a mess. "no, punz how could i have let that happen, if i had just banged a little harder and not quit i could have saved him before it had gotten to intense. i could have been there for him, he wou-" punz cut him him off before he could go any further. "no do not put this on yourself, the only person we should be blaming is matthew, he fucking tricked sap into loving him, he tricked sap into thinking he was this great guy that would never do anything to hurt him. he manipulated him.." punz wrapped his arms around dream, dream had hated physical contact really, but he let this one slide because he really needed this, he'd been needing this since the day sap walked out on him.

Flashback-

"Sap oh good you're back, listen you don't under-"

"i'll have to stop you right there. don't speak to me i'm getting my shit and leaving, you know where i live and i can't have you in my life anymore."

as sapnap was walking away he threw the single rose that had fallen out of the bouquet into the trash right in front of dream..

end of flashback-

dream had still held into this rose, he never let it go. he had it put into a keychain to make sure it never died or he'd never lose it, that rose was the meaning of him not loosing sap, he lost that rose he lost nick.

as he reached into his pocket to look at the rose he didn't feel it, he couldn't find it anywhere, when sapnap walked out of that room, dream looked into his eyes, the life, the light, the spark was gone, they were dull, they weren't sapnaps eyes anymore.

He Had Lost Him.....

———————————————

word count- 546

thank you guys so much for the support on this story is you didn't see my announcement this story is going to be ending soon :(

i'll probably go to 20 or 21 chapters then book end

but don't worry i'll be starting a new story!!! WHAT

Yep

it's a punznap story called never meant to be Coming soon!