1

Vega Brooklyn Malfoy is played by Mimi Webb!

My older brother  is a death eater. I got spared because I'm a girl and I'm meant to be weak. I'm meant to obey my father and brother. I hate Voldemort and his supporters. Me and Draco used to be close but not anymore, not since the Triwizard tournament. I sigh, time for school. I brush my hair and slide on jeans, a white top and old vans. I brush my hair and put it in a bun. I sit on my bed and sigh. Voldemort lives here with Bellatrix. 

"Vega?" asked mum, walking inside, closing the door. "Yeah" I said. "Here's breakfast." said mum. "Thanks" I said. I take the toast and orange juice. "There's a meeting tonight, stay here" said mum. I nod. "OK" I said. Mum leaves and I finish my toast. I hear a knock on my door. "Come in" I said. Snape walks inside and sits on a chair. "Vega, I am the new headmaster of Hogwarts." said Snape. I nod. "OK" I said. "Listen to me, be careful here. His always watching and his watching your family even more so. Look, tomorrow you will be coming to Hogwarts with me. His happy with my idea, Vega. Your mum agrees as well. So, be packed and ready. I will bring your food up later and I will make sure your door is locked and only I can enter, Vega." said Snape. I nod, playing with my fingers. Snape sighs. "I have a gift for you, it was my mothers and she gave it to me to give to a daughter if I were to have one. So, I hope you like it" said Snape, handing me a box. I open it and smile. 

"My mother owned this

"My mother owned this. Her parents gave it to her. Sadly, she died at the hands of my father and then he killed himself. So, I hope you like this" said Snape. "Thank you, Snape. This means a lot." I said, smiling. "Your my Godchild just like Draco. I will protect you this year, OK. Just I may have to be mean to do it" said Snape. "I know, I know your a spy for Dumbledore. I always knew, Snape. Don't worry, your secret is safe with me." I said. "Thank you, sweetheart." said Snape. He leaves and I slide the ring on. I smile and look around. I decide I'll pack, so that way I'm done. 

Mum walks in with a roast chicken dinner. "I hope you enjoy going back to school early, but it's safer for you" said mum. I nod, looking down at my dinner. Once she leaves, I finish eating and slide on my pyjama's. I pull my hair into a braid and lie on my bed. I close my eyes and sigh. 

Why did I have to be born a Malfoy?

So, a George Weasley book is out and I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do. 

Lorna xx