19

Hermione and Drake are getting married today. She's 5 months. Her dress is amazing and strapless and full of tulle. Her hair is up in an updo. Her make up is natural and light. I smile. Hermione and Draco have decided no bridesmaids or groomsmen.

 Hermione and Draco have decided no bridesmaids or groomsmen

I slide on a pink dress and pink heels. I loosely curl my hair and a pink look. George smiles, his wearing a suit. Hadley is wearing a beautiful purple dress. I smile and put slides in her hair. I smile and kiss her cheek. We head to the burrow for the wedding.

We find our seat and sit down. Fred smiles at us. "Wow, you look amazing" said George. "Thanks all me" said Fred. I look at Draco. I walk over and poke him. "So, your gonna be a husband" I said. "I am, I can't wait for this chapter" said Drake. "You two will be amazing" I said. We share a hug and I go back to sit down. I hear the song and we stand up. I look back at Hermione with Mr. Weasley. She looks amazing and wow, she's glowing. I smile and they do traditional vows and then we get the reception area ready.

They have a roast beef dinner and their first dance is adorable. Me and George dance with Hadley in our arms. I smile and kiss him. "You're amazing" said George. "So are you" I said. I play with my rings and smile. They leave for their honeymoon. We head home since Hadley is getting tired. 

THREE WEEKS LATER

We found out we're having another baby today and that I am three months, with a slight bump which I just thought I was bloating. Hermione and Drake arrived home this morning. Their tired and Hermione is resting. I smile when George walks in with Hadley. "Morning princess" said George. "Morning you two" I said. "Breakfast is on the table" said George. I smile and we go downstairs. Waffles and strawberries. I dig in and smile. 

I smile and go have a shower.

I slide on a blue dress with white dots

I slide on a blue dress with white dots. I pull my hair into a ponytail. I do light make up and go back downstairs. I smile and slide on vans. Hadley puts her hands out and I take her out of her high chair. "Hadley, you my world, as is your daddy" I said, kissing her cheek. We go to the car and drive to the burrow. We get there and go inside. Mrs. Weasley takes Hadley. I smile and George hugs me from behind. "Hmmm, Mrs. Weasley grandma Molly took our daughter" said George. "She sure did" I said. He kisses my neck. Ron walks over. "Um... this is Lola. We've been dating for 4 months already, secretly" said Ron. 

"Hi! It's lovely to meet you" I said

"Hi! It's lovely to meet you" I said. "You too" said Lola. We settle down and have dinner. I smile and look at George. "Everyone we have an announcement" said George. "I'm pregnant, 3 months" I said. "Wow.... congratulations!" said everyone. 

Eventually Hermione gave birth while I was 7 months pregnant, they had a baby boy, Scorpius Jax Malfoy. He looks just like Draco, good luck Hermione!

I then give birth to a healthy baby boy, Brentley Fred Weasley. He looks just like George. 

We do want more kids but not yet.

We have two healthy babies!

Hope ya enjoy this chapter!

Lorna xx