A strange nightmare

First chapter to the story! We're on it finally!

Yeah, sorry about how long I took just on the prologue. I try my best not to be too late for posting chapters for you guys/girls.

Unless you don't really care about when I post, just as long as I do be consistent with it.

Okay, so like as I mentioned in last chapter, this chapter takes place pre-before the first Amphibia episode.

To defined what I mean a bit more, before they found the box and were transported to Amphibia.

That's when the trio from our world arrives!

Anyways, this chapter is all in Drista's POV!

And there is quite some interesting events you'll be reading in this part...

Remember that~

Btw, this is not as long as how I originally wanted it to be, but however that means the next chapter part will!

Enjoy the chapter!!!

P.S: Forgot to mention this last chapter, but how did the AN grow and get to 39 views so quick? It isn't even apart of the story!

________________________________________________________________________________

Drista was having one of the weirdest dream/nightmare she's ever have before.

She's fighting herself on a dark ocean.

As strange as it sounds, that's what was happening.

It all started when Drista found herself trapped under some wreckage. Struggling to try to climb out of the debris, she then strangely felt a sense of like something dangerous was going to happen.

Not a second later when she manage to get out of the rubble and kneeled down on one leg, footsteps were heard, and then a dark purple and black sword was pointed to aim directly right at Drista's head.

Not even taken surprised by this (which actually surprise her inside), Drista narrowed her eyes with a unimpressed look and through the peripheral corner of it, she saw who was her attacker behind.

It was her.

Or something like her. It had hair with bangs, a slim teenage female body, looked to be around the same age and height as her, and wore similar clothes, all to match like Drista. The only two features that made the entity not be exactly like her was it wore a white smiley face mask over it's own face (kinda like her brother's icon his Minecraft skin and in fanarts that she's seen, but this mask covered a small part of its eyes unlike Dream's, which covered almost his entire face) and had a shadowy appearance to everything of Drista's features.

It was an shadow version of Drista.

The sword pointing at Drista was held in it's hand. She couldn't tell if it was the shadow of a sword or not, but that wasn't important right now. What was is the main concern at the moment was getting out of this situation.

Gathering strength into herself, then Drista suddenly burst out full of power as she flung her leg that was kneeling down infront of her backwards in a kick at her enemy, before using her other leg and body to spin in a circle motion up to her feet as she did a finishing kick to knock it back away from her.